91.Boy's washroom

Abhi- Aashu come back home tonight okay

Sid- I'll see bhai

Said Sid with less interest and he heard Abhi sighing.

Abhi- okay as you wish but do call dadi if you talk to Avneetay

Sid just responded with a small hmm and hanged up the call.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Pressing the excelerator of his car, he zoomed inside the college's entrance dragging the attention of several eyes to him.

He then just threw his keys to the watchman and then marched to the canteen.

When he reached the canteen, the atmosphere suddenly changed into intense one on which he just rolled his eyes and it became normal aftet he seated on his place.

Sid passed a small smile to his friends before comforting on the chair properly. They all greeted Sid and so does he.

He then moved his eyes in every direction literally scanning the place.

He noticed Devil Butterflies looking furious but when they saw Sid they smiled brightly and waved their hands which he just ignored.

He saw Ritika looking lost in her own thoughts but he again ignored as it wasn't of his concern and also Sameeksha was nowhere to be seen.

His eyes slightly stopped where he found the boys of Crazy Dudes sitting. Their faces were looking dull and they were sitting silently. Avu wasn't there nor Reem.

He scoffed turning his gaze back to his friends barely involving in the conversation.

Ari- have you noticed that today that Lizza Pizzza was looking so happy and while Devil Butterflies were looking so furious ?

Fais- they are not even something to notice

Exclaimed Faisu and mockery slithered through his words. Lucky and Anushka chuckled and they all nodded in agreement.

Anu- I've heard from few students that those mosquitoes are coming back

Anu told with a disgusting face.

Luc- who even cares even they exists or not

Squeaked Lucky and rolled his eyes.

Soon the bell rang and all headed to their classes. Today Sid sat alone during the lectures and it wasn't like he was sitting alone for the first time but today he was feeling different.

Sid pov
I am feeling like something is so missing today. I am feeling like I'll faint out of this.

Sid sighed heavily and arched his back on his seat.

This idiot professor is continuously eating my head and not even Nakchadhi is here to whom I can annoy get over of this boredom.

He was staring at the professor weirdly which was making the professor feel uneasy to teach. But somehow he ignored Sid's continuous stares and completed the lecture.