34.Rival Husband

Soon Avu and Sid came back to their senses. And Avu started struggling to get her out from Sid's hold. Sid first thought to make her fall on the ground but then dropped his this idea as she was wearing a heavy lehanga and she can get hurt also.

Sid then made Avu stand and smirked at her. Avu understood that why is he smirking so she said for cover up

Avu- what was that? Are you trying to frighten me (glared)

Sid- and I succeeded in it (smirked)

Avu- YOU

Sid- ME...

Avu- it is just useless to talk with you

Sid- ohh really

Avu just gave him a sarcastic smile with anger on her face.

Sid then went towards his wardrobe and took out a dress and pass it to Avu.

Sid- your lehanga must be heavy so you can change into it as we didn't got the time to bring your luggage that time

Avu wasn't looking at Sid, she turned towards him to take the dress which was folded. She unfold it..letting it flow in air and get shocked.

That time she understood that why in this world his rival was being concerned for her. She found Sid standing there with an innocent face but a little smirk still plastered on his face.

Avu- what the hell ?

Sid- what do you mean by what the hell? Vaish di had put it for you, I didn't did anything (innocently)

Avu can clearly see the evilish grin of Sid behind his fake innocent face and she gave him a look 'seriously'.

Avu- do you really think I will wear this ? I hadn't wore this type of clothes in my life in front of myself also... and you are thinking that I will wear it here where I am alone with a person like you (glaring)

That was a night dress which was a hell revealing and it's length was also very short. Avu can't wear that night suit and specially not in the front of her rival husband.

Sid- are you afraid that you will lose your control over me (smirking)

Avu- can't you live in reality. I can sleep in this heavy lehanga but I will never wear this.

Sid- your choice...but you will look hot in this if you wear this. I swear (smirking mischievously)

Avu- I will wear this (she chuckled saracasticly) in you dreams mister

Sid- that means you want me to see you in this in my dreams (smirking widely)

Avu didn't uttered anything as she was now trapped in her own words. Blood rushed to her cheeks due to the embarrassment.

Sid- then also you will look hot. I can still imagine you in my dreams in this.

Avu- jerk...

Sid- ohhh dear wify is calling her husband a jerk.

Avu- just shut your hell up you moron (glaring hard)

Sid just chuckled and went near his bed and jumped onto it. His bed mattress was so soft that he bounced two to three times.Avu was just looking at him with confused face.

Sid- look I never ever shared my bed with anyone nor I will share it with you

Avu- and do you think I am expecting that from you. I myself will never sleep on the same bed with you

Then she roamed her eyes around the room and her gaze fell on the sofa which was just in front of the bed. Sid saw her seeing towards the sofa so he quickly said

Sid- you can not use that also as I will not be able to sleep when you will be in front of me

Avu- then where will I sleep....unm wait a minute are you thinking that you will force me to sleep on the floor then let me tell you.. I will never sleep there

Sid- who said you that...I am not that much bad

Sid then looked all around and said while pointing his finger at a particular direction

Sid- you can sleep there

Avu looked towards the direction where he was pointing his finger snd she saw that he was talking about the balcony of his room which was beautifully decorated and there was a huge round wooden swing where she can easily fit herself.

Avu- no problem...

The weather was little cold and cool brizes were flowing. Sid thought that Avu will pleed him to let her sleep inside the room only but he never expected that she will agree for it that quickly.

Avu quickly went in the balcony which was behind a huge glass sliding door and shifted herself in the swing comfortably and closed her eyes.

Sid's face fell as his plan flopped so he sighed and then went to change his clothes. After changing his clothes,he laid down on his bed before taking a glance of Avu who was now sleeping peacefully. Soon Sid also felt asleep.

It was more than mid night when suddenly Sid woke up and found that the weather have become more cold from before.

He silently got up from his bed and looked towards Avu who was still sleeping but shivering a little. After fighting a lot with his mind,Sid took a soft duvet and covered Avu with that. When he felt like now she was ok, then he again fell asleep.

Chapter word- 894Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 894
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter?

Your dearest author
~T.R