106.The WOMANIZER

Sid- bhabhi how am I looking ?

Sid questioned and Vaishu showed him the victory sign amd Abhi rolled his eyes.

Abhi- no doubt, as always idiot.

Sid- come on dada, stop being jello

Sid grinned and Abhi again rolled his eyes on which Vaish slapped his shoulder playfully.

Vaish- don't start fighting here and yaa you two specially behave in front of Mrs. Ahuja

Vaishu warned, the trio was walking inside the main hall of Ahuja Mansion. The party was being held in the main hall.

Abhi- what can I do ? I am damn sure she have problems with boys. Even if I don't do anything she will give me looks.

Abhi whined like kids and Vaishu shook her head. Sid just stifle a chuckle and said

Sid- she don't have problems with boys, she have problems with handsome boys.

Abhi- ohh is that so ?

Abhi acted like he heard something that he wasn't aware about and Sid quickly nodded his head.

Abhi- then why is she behind you ?

He mocked and Sid's jaw dropped and Vaishu again hits Abhi on his shoulder.

Vaish- aye idiot, stop troubling my brother.

Sid- only you love me bhabhi.

Sid hugged Vaishu from the side and poked tounge at Abhi.

Vaish- aww

Abhi- mom and dadis(grandmothers) will be waiting for us so let's go.

After that they quickly walked inside the party hall and directly went towards the elders who were waiting for them.

Vib- where were you three ?

Vibha asked and settled Abhi's bow perfectly on which Abhi smiled and Sid pouted.

Sid- aaj sara pyaar dada ko. Mai itne din baad aaya hoo, mom you should take care of me more. Dada ke saath to bhabhi rahti hai n unka khayal rakhne ke liye.
(today all love to brother. I have come after so many days, Mom you should take care of me more. Brother have sister-in-law to take care of him.)

He started complaining like a small kid making others chuckle. And Abhi gave him a look 'look, who is being jello'

Abhi- you also have your Nakchadi with you.

Abhi teased and Sid passed him a look 'like seriously'. And the ladies of his family gave him teasing looks.

Sid- haina, par ladne ke liye.
(she is, but for bickering.)

Sid whispered proudly and AbhiNavi shook their heads in disbelief.

Sid- now move aside, let me hug these beautiful ladies.

Sid slightly pushed Abhi aside and Abhi was like 'don't I have any respect'. Then Sid hugged his mom and his grandmothers and they kissed his forehead.

As he directly came to the party from the college so he get to meet them directly here. And as it was Mrs. Ahuja's party so AbhiNavi decided to bring Sid from the entrance with them.

Sid- well where is Mrs. Ahuja, did she forgot that she is the one who is throwing this party ?

He mocked and Abhi laughed on it. Vibha glared at SidShek and slapped on Sid's forearm.