79.Thoughts about marriage

Rim- you came back so soon

Avu- yehh as now I don't want to drink my soup ou..

But before she could complete Reem being like impatient friends spoke up

Rim- I guessed right you didn't like the soup's flavour that's why I had offered you hot and spicy soup or tomato one

Avu squeezed her eyes biting the inner skin inside her lower lip helplessly on Reem's behaviour and said

Avu- no this flavour is perfectly fine(huffed), I like manchow flavour

Avu pov
No Reemi I am not gonna drink hot and spicy soup anymore as it reminds me of that night.

Just thinking about that night her cheeks again started heating up.

Rim- Muskan are you okay ? Do you have fever ? Why are you getting red?

She asked with concern without thinking that there could be some other reasons too.

Avu- yaa it's just I am feeling very sleepy

She acted like her eyes are getting heavy and to pretend it more realistic she fake yawned.

Rim- yaa it's too late so go and sleep

Avu- good night Reemi

She greeted Reem cutely and quickly finished the last few spoons of her soup and after washing her hands she laid down on her bed.

Pulling the blanket till her chest she closed her eyes but the moments of tonight's incident flashed in her mind and she shot her eyes wide open.

Ohh God please remove those moments from my mind atleast for tonight so that I can sleep.... please

She again tried to sleep but every time she closed her eyes she used to see him standing hell close to her.

Opening her eyes again she whined like a kid and sat on her place grumpily. Turning her head to another side to glance at Reem, she found her bestfriend already sleeping.

Taking deep breath, she again laid down on her place and after changing sides for million times and trying to shrug off those scenes from her mind she finally fallen asleep.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Sid pov
I came back in my room after that eye encounter with nakchadhi and found my idiot best friends already fallen into sleep on their beds like sags.

I shook my head and laid down on my bed but sleep was nowhere visible in my eyes so inspite of counting sheeps I started thinking about that time.

That time when her phone beeped my blood actually boiled not because it ruined whatever happening but because that person is not even talking with her but keep on calling her.

I don't know why but that line of tension which forms on her forehead whenever she gets the call also disturbs me.

I don't know what happens to me and why everytime I wants to be around her but did we literally have kissed each other if dada hadn't called her ?

An unknown smile crept on his lips while thinking about those moments

Her tomato face really looks cute.

He thought to himself while smiling but soon the realisation striked him

Siddharth Nigam what the fuck are you thinking ? You have seriously gone insane that's why you are thinking about that nakchadhi wild cat rabbit inspite of sleeping.

He frowned at his thoughts and while thinking all this his eyelids started getting heavier and he didn't realised when sleep took over him.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Avu- Reemi yaar stop... it's almost done