104.My bestfriend is in love

So guys, I have got the news of my pre-boards on a short notice, so my books will be on HOLD. I think till Holi.

And as me and Shadowsholders are classmates so we both will be busy, so please don't think that we just left you guys in the mid of the contest.

We will announce the results of Tomelon Awards as soon we will be free from our exams.

So we request the judges to keep a data of your reviews and be expect the participants to understand our situation and be patient.

I'll be deleting social media sites so don't think I am ignoring anyone. 🥺🐒🐇🍅🍉
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Fais- Siddharth Nigam, you asshole, stop making me run behind you. Bloody idiot.

Faisu yelled while entering his dorm room behind Sid who was trying to ignore Faisu.

Fais- do I look like any of your fangirl that I am running behind you ?

He yelled again and tried to catch Sid from back. But Sid sensed his move and dodge from it.

Fais- harami.. kutte.. ruk jaa, nahi to jab pakad mein aaega to seedhe Allah ke paas pahunch jaaega.
(asshole.. dog.. stop, otherwise when you get caught, you will directly reach to God.)

Sid turned sharply towards Faisu, he was getting irritated by his continuous blabbering and he knew that he can't escape from the questions of his bestfriend.

Sid- saale chutiya.. tujhe sach mein lagata mai teri in khokhli dhamkiyon se dar jaunga.
(you moron.. asshole..You really think that I will be scared of these empty threats of yours.)

Faisu knew that it won't gonna be easy to make Sid spill out the beans ,so he thought to play his another card.

Fais- fine, the last option is, I am calling the girls and that donkey here. You ain't ready to answer one person so be ready to deal with your stubborn ass friends.

Faisu smirked and took out his phone. Sid's eyes widened and he quickly snatched the phone from his hand.

Sid- abey saale, tera kya fatt raha hai ? Unko kyun bula raha hai ?
(aye moron, what's your problem ? Why are you calling them ?)

Sid quickly inserted Faisu's phone in his pocket whereas Faisu was trying to get his phone back.

Fais- tu pahle bata, tune un boys ko kyun mara ? And don't you dare to give me same damn excuse which you pasted on that buddha Dean.
(tell me first, why did you beat those boys? And don't you dare to give me same damn excuse which you pasted on that oldie Dean.)

Sid took deep breaths to calm his temper as he was well aware that if he once loose his temper then he will end up revealing everything.

Fais- and this time I won't listen to your any fucking pretext. I know you did this not just for satisfying your ego but because Avneet was involved in all this. Don't think that I can't sense your changing attitude towards her or her changing behaviour to you ?

Sid clicked his neck and forced his mind to keep it's cool.

Fais- yaa Allah!
(ohh God!)

Faisu groaned in frustration.

Fais- Ab ye mat kahna ki it's like those typical novels. I mean seriously, I think it can be possible. Allah! Are you fucking obsessed with her ?
(Don't tell me it's like those typical novels. I mean seriously, I think it can be possible. God! Are you fucking obsessed with her ?)