44.Take Care

Avu- guys I am fine, don't worry

Bhav- thank god.

Avu- by the way I want to introduce you with someone whom you all know but don't know my actual relation with him

Sid was shocked after listening to Avu.

Sid pov
Is she going to reveal the truth of our secret marriage ? Is she want everyone to know that we are a couple, not from any another relationship but a married couple.

Ran- whom Avu ?

Avu- so meet my brother Jeet aka Jai

She said while holding Jai's hand and gave him a smile but he was nervous as already Reem was angry on him for not telling the truth to Avu.

All were shocked to hear this as well as Sid as he had expected something else. All were very confused and was trying to connect the points.

Jan- Jeet...Jai, I mean what's this happening?

Luc- I am not getting anything.

Reem was not saying anything and was just standing there with neutral face. While Riyaz now get it that why he felt like he had seen Jeet some where.

Avu- let me explain guys so Jai is only Jeet....

Fais- and how you got to know this....

Jai- I left my mom and dad because I thaught that they don't treat Avni nicely just because of me and I thought if I will not be with them then only Avni will be left with them and then they will have to accept her and treat her like their own child

Sid was shocked to hear this as he had never expected that Mr. And Mrs. Singh don't treat Avu nicely as they always acted like an ideal parents in front of Sid and his family as well as his gang was also surprised by this.

Jai- but I was a fool to think all this. My teenager thought turned to another face and they blamed Avni for all this. I was always the pain of her life.... I am sorry Avni.

A tear dropped from his eyes which made Avu feel a pang in her heart. She hugged Jai's stomach as he was standing beside her only and he was sitting while resting her body on headboard of the hospital's board.

Avu- no bhoot... you are the best brother anyone could have. You cared for me so much even after going against your parents, thanks for all this.

Then she broke the hug amd looked towards everyone who were looking at her and Jai with their questioning eyes.

Man- okay, so Jai what about your parents who came in the Parents Teacher's Meeting ?

Jai- they are my foster parents but million times better than my real parents. They know everything about my past amd they gave me the love of a real parent. I wanted to come for you Avni but till that time You and my parents have shifted to another place and after that I found you here.

Anu- you really a great brother.

Riy- that's why I was having a feeling like I've seen Jeet some where as the picture I saw in Jai's book was his childhood pic

Jai- yaa, sorry bro

Riy- it's ok dude.

Jai- and sorry Avni for stealing your most favourite picture

Avu- that means you have that picture

Jai nodded nervously and took out a picture from his pocket and handed it to Avu.

That picture 👆

Jai- sorry Avni...

Avu- it's ok Jaiju...

Avu's eyes filled with more tears after seeing jer favourite picture of jer amd her mom.

Avu- I miss you mumma.

And her tear dropped from her eyes, Sid saw this and he felt her pain as he also misses his dad a lot. She quickly wiped her tear and again made a smile on her face.

Avu- and Reemi yaar.. please forgive him

Jai- sorry Reem... I know I have hurted your bestfriend a lot but atleast give me a chance

Bhiv- yess Reem maan jana.
(yes Reem forgive him)

Avu- please na.. (she said while making a puppy face)

Rim- okay, but only as because you are saying

Jai- that means you forgave me

He asked in excitement while Reem first didn't answered and Jai thaught that she is still angry on him and his face fell.

While Reem was just pulling his legs and after seeing his face she burst into laughter and said

Rim- I have forgave you duffer

Jai- really

Rim- yess

Jai became happy and hugged her in excitement. She was shocked at first but soon hugged him back, they were so much lost in their hug that they don't even noticed their friends who were smirking at them.

All fake coughed to brought them back to reality and they quickly broke the hug and till now their chicks were fully red.

All except JaiRim- ahmmm ahhmm

Suddenly the doctor came inside and said

Doc- now please everyone go outside and let her rest for sometime....

Bhav- okay

All started leaving from there.

Jai- take care Avni

Avu hummed while nodding her head in yes. Soon all left from there but only Sid was left there along with the doctor. Then Sid went near Avu and said

Sid- take care.

And he also started leaving when suddenly Avu grabed his wrist. All the words which he said to her was stil buzzing in her ears.

Sid turned his face towards her and raised his eyebrow in a questioning way.

Avu- thanks for helping me

Sid- there's no need. You too helped me so it's my responsibility to help you. And the doctor have said you to take care, so rest for sometime. We all are outside only

Avu- you were also stuck there with me, so you too take care

Suddenly their eyes met and they had a small eyelock for few seconds. Soon they broke it nd Avu left Sid's wrist which she was holding all the time.

Sid wasn't getting anything else to say so he also left from there so that Avu can take rest.

Chapter word- 1011
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter 😉

Sorry for late update 😗

Your dearest author
~T.R