86. Awkward moment

Avu looked at him with wide eyes and tried to maintain a hard look over her face in which she was failing badly.

Avu- such a jerk

She lifted her both hands to push him but stopped when her eyes fell on his bare chest and his hot muscles which have now increased to six to eight.

Sid- enjoying huh! (smirked)

She quickly pulled her hand back and more heat rushed to her cheeks when the realisation striked her mind.

Avu- do..on't dr..rea.m don't dream)

She shuttered but didn't bothered to look at him. Water dripping over his abs was making them more attractive and she really don't wanted any more embarrassment.

Taking a step back she tried to increase the distance between them which he didn't let happened and pulled her towards himself through her waist.

Her soft body get crashed with his hard chest. This sudden action didn't gave her time to response and for support she kept her hand over his shoulder.

Her body started shivering as she was already feeling shy because of her revealing clothes and also the super closeness between him and her.

Sid leaned closer parallel to her ear and whispered huskily.

Sid- you looks hot

His breaking slow breathes fumed on the cold skin of her neck and shoulder, sending chills down her spine.

Taking a deep breath to fill some courage inside her, she looked at him with an annoyed look.

Avu- and you acts like jerks

Sid- only for you dear W I F E Y

He separated each letters of WIFEY and slightly sucked the tip of her earlobe.

She felt her legs getting weaker and her body started trembling even more from before.

Avu pov
Avneet do something... Ahhh! Why am I feeling like this ?

Avu- why you needs to do this ?

She asked not looking into his eyes and started to struggle to get out of his hold.

Sid- What ?

He acted clueless and started drawing random drawings on her waist by his fingers. That time feeling his finger on her waist over the fabric, she felt like his fingers are running over her bare skin.

Avu- wh..hy you alw..way..ys nee..ds to pul..ll me clo..ss..er ?

She helplessly shuttered again under his touch and again started struggling for coming out of his grip.

Sid- you really wanna know

He asked staring into her eyes with the same smirk hanging on his lips and as she wasn't in the state of speaking she just hummed heavily and keep on putting her efforts to break his hold.

But he pulled her more closer tightening his grip on her waist due to which her body get pressed against his more than before.

Her breath flinched and her heart paced when she felt the light sound of his heartbeats.

Sid- I do it because you get irritated by it

After hearing his answer she was dumbfounded and was looking at him with amusement and annoyance. He starred back with a teasing look

His hand slowly started moving from her waist to upper back. Tingles started forming in her stomach and she stared feeling like if this will not stop then she will surely faint.