82.Our Future

Sim Card collected all the books and delivered them to the I.T department.

He had seen all the drama which happened there and he also succeeded to click the moments... ofcourse secretly.

Then he informed Crazy Dudes about Avu twisting her legs.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

He leaned more closer almost ending all the gaps between them. His hot breaths fanning on her face and neck and her eyes closed due to the nervousness and the thousands of butterflies dancing inside her belly.

Avu pov
what's this happening... Is this going to happen...

She narrowed her closed eyes and started breathing slowly. Their hearts were pounding so fastly in their chests that it's beats can be heard clearly.

Feeling him more closer to him her body started shivering. He leaned close... closer... but she felt his lips sucking her earlobe.

Avu- huhhh

She finally released the breath which she was holding from long.

Avu pov
He didn't kissed me.. but I really thought that he is going to ki... ahh Avu what the hell are you thinking

Sid- so eager to get kissed

He whispered in her ears, with a smirk placed on his lips, making her shudder more. He placed a soft kiss on the spot beside her ear.

Her face went whole red and her breathe hitched at his move, he chuckled internally looking at her face. He found her red face looking exquisite

Sid- so let me complete your wish.. I won't mind munching on tomatoes (smirking)

Avu's eyes shot wide open listening to his statement.

Avu- pervert

And she kicked Sid that he fell on the contrary side of the bed.

Sid- ahh you wild cat

He groaned in pain holding his stomach.

Avu- jerks like you deserves it  (glared)

Sid- don't lie I know you were expecting something else than that (smirking)

Avu- I guess you need more treatment... I swear you will beg me to stop

Sid- you are really so eager but this line should have been mine (smirking mischievously)

Avu realised his meaning and her face turned more red due to embarrassment.

Avu- you jerk... scoundrel... stay away from me or next time I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shines (dangerously)

Sid- ahh! you mean you gonna ruin our future (faking innocence with imaginary tears)

He emphasised  our future  intentionally and
Avu's heart skipped a beat listening to  our future  but she composed herself quickly.

Avu- stop halicunating (gritting teeth) there is nothing like our future in that way

She said the last line without looking at him adding extra weight on  our future  like him.

Sid- ohh come on wify I am your husband (smirking teasingly)

Avu- and I don't care... you are just a bandar for me (mocked)

Sid- we will see that... I know no one can resist my hotness... ohh god I have to protect my self from wild cats like you

He said dramatically adding extra weight on  wild  with a smirk played on his lips.