27.World War III

Guys please do watch Kareeb👆

Avu saw a glass of drink behind Sid,she slowly but quickly put it and threw it on him. Sid who have already prepared himself for her attack, quickly sat on the ground and the drink fell on a girl directly on her face.

Girl- YOU (yelled).... how dare you to throw drink on me ? Now you just wait and watch

The girl threw the drink towards Avu which she was holding in her hand. Avu wasn't ready for it but Sid had already sensed that it can happen as any girl don't wants her makeup to get ruined and Avu just did that with that girl.

The drink was about to touch Avu when Sid pulled Avu towards himself and she landed on his lap. Before she could react about what just happened, the drink fell on a tall well build man.

The man looked towards the girl by greeting his teeth and threw the chips on that girl which he was eating before. The girl was already wet because of the drink and the chips got stuck in her wet hairs and face. Now she was literally looking like a hen 'murgi' (hen).

The girl stomped her foot on the ground in frustration and threw a piece of donut towards the man but he just moved aside and it hitted a young boy.

And soon a throwing war started there and Sid and Avu who were actually responsible for it was sitting silently on the ground, while looking at the comedy scene which was playing in front of their eyes.

After fifteen minutes
The club management realised that what's happening there. Everyone was throwing something on each other and a huge mess have created there.

The management can't see it happening, so they quickly came there and asked what's going on. Avu and Sid's friends who were dancing before were also very confused.

Jai- ye World War III bina Avni aur Sid ke mile hi kaise shuru ho gai ?
(how this world war III started without Avni and Sid meeting ?)

Ari- I was thinking the same

The management started inquiring that who started it. When suddenly the girl said

Girl- it is all happening because of these two

Everyone along with the management looked at the direction where the girl was indicating her finger.

There they saw Sid sitting on the ground with Avu on his lap. Sid and Avu looked towards each other with worried expressions and stand up nervously as they can feel everyone's angry gaze on them.

Girl- both of them started it and they were romancing after creating a mess

All Sid and Avu's friends were shocked after listening to that girl's words and they were also surprised after seeing Sid and Avu in that position.

Only one thing was revolving on SidAvu's friends mind that they are gone now.

The management with the girl along with all those people who got stuck in this war started moving close towards Sid and Avu.

Both Sid and Avu gulped their saliva because of fear. Suddenly Sid holded Avu's hand very tightly and shouted

Sid- Nakchadhi bhaago
(Nakchadhi run)

And without thinking Avu started running with Sid while holding his hand. Soon they reached out from the club after saving themselves from those peoples who were looking at them like they will surely eat them even without cooking.

Sid and Avu didn't stopped running even after when they were out of the club. They keep on running on the empty roads of the city with full speed.

They finally stopped when they made themselves confirmed that no one was behind them and they were save.

They were panting heavily and the sound of their taking and leaving breathes can ne easily heard on the the empty road.

Suddenly their eyes met with each other and both of them frozed on their places only.

Soon the clouds started thundering and in no time it started raining. Sid and Avu was still looking into each other's eyes while still holding each other's hand.

Sid moved a little close towards Avu and removed the hair away from her face which were stuck on her face because of the rain and the sweat also. Soon her beautiful face came in his sight.

He wrapped his one hand around her waist and pulled her towards him. The situation was totally perfect for two lovers but here two rivals were standing in front of each other.

The situation had became very intense. Both were standing very close with each other, complete drenched in water lost in each other's eyes. They were having a very new sensational feeling inside them which they were not understanding that what is it.

Soon the reality hit them and both of them quickly aparted from each other and started looking at here there. After a long silence Avu said

Avu- everyone must be waiting for us,so we should go back

Sid- you are right,they all must be tested. So lets go back

And both of them went back to the club and after that both of them left for the college along with their friends as Sid and Avu wasn't in the condition of going somewhere.

Chapter word- 877Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 877
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Please follow me guys as it motivates me a lot 🙏💕🙏

My Ig I'd- @sidneet_madoo13edits
@sidneet13forever13

Your dearest author
~T.R