47.Nakchadi where are you

At night, both Sidneet were preparing dinner...correction messing the kitchen. Sid was showing his circus by the help of innocent potatoes and onions.

Sid's outfit 👆

Sid's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

And Avu was staring at him... actually glaring at him by standing in front of him with folded arms.

Avu- didn't I asked you to chop them ?

Sid- yes.. but first let me play with them before they get sacrificed

He said putting those onions and potatoes back on the slab. Avu picked up a carrot and showed it in a threatening way by coming close to him, and showing that carrot like a knife.

Sid also took a radish from the vegetable basket and hits Avu's carrot with his radish like they were doing sword fighting and soon they started their sword cum vegetable fight.

And at last Avu's attack made Sid lose his grip and the radish fell from his hand and now he was weapon less. Avu gave him a victory smirk and pointed her carrot near him in a threatening way.

Avu- stop this nonsense and do your work (glared)

Sid bites the carrot's tip to irritate her even more and gave her a proud smile. She frowned and stomped her foot on his feet.

Sid- aahhh god.... jangili billi (wild cat)

Avu- better if you follow me..

Sid- every where (smirks)

He said in a teasing questioning way.

Avu- You...

She said pointing her index finger towards him as she understood that what was he meaning. Sid kissed her finger and said

Sid- yes... Me the handsome Siddharth Nigam

She shivered by his lip touch on her finger and bring her finger down.

Avu- and by the way who eats daal chawal (pulses rice) in the night