72.Plan Worked

All were shocked after seeing Vishal's guts.

Avu- How Dar...

Before she could say further Sid said while roaring at Vishal

Sid- she will not kiss anyone

And here everyone received another shock. Sid's tone was completely new for them but old for Vishal.

Vishal can feel Sid's grip tightening on his shoulder and he hissed in pain but quickly suppress it.

Vis- but.. I.. me..an

Sid- Is There Any Movie Going On Here (yelling).. that she will kiss anyone for a stupid bet (gritted his teeth)

Beast Brains were looking at Sid with wide eyes while Crazy Dudes were also very shocked. Even Avu didn't expected this kind of reaction from him.

While Raghav and Anshul who were standing at a distance and watching all the drama was praying peace for Vishal's soul in the hell.

Jai- Vishal I am ignoring you that doesn't means you will cross your limits (gritting his teeth)

Ran- yaa so better you learn to control your tongue

Bhiv- and your cheap activities too

Vishal's head started sweating badly and Sid's ear which were smoking in anger was scaring the shit out of Vishal.

Sid- hey you boy

Boy- umm yes sir (with lowered gaze)

Sid- bring the racket and shuttlecock

The boy and quickly brought what he asked for. Sid threw one racket near Vishal's face which he catched but still it hit his nose.

Sid- come let's start the match (controlling his inner volcano)

Vis- wo mm.. mai..

Sid- I don't have much time to waste on you so COME

Vis- yes.. yes

Vishal quickly replied after seeing Sid's face which was turning red. They went on their sides of the court.

Sid- let's start

Sid don't even waited for Vishal's answer and started the game. Sid was hitting the shuttlecock with full force like he was throwing fire balls on Vishal.

But as Vishal was also a good player he was managing Sid's attack. But it wasn't a normal game as Vishal can feel the rage of Sid.

Ari- isn't Sid behaving little weird ?

She whispered to her gang.

Jan- I guess the same.. what happened to him ?

Fais- I don't know

Luc- this boy is incomprehensible

While Beast Brains were busy in whisper talking, Riyaz and Anushka were busy with each other.

Bhav- wohh Sid isn't like that what he shows

Man- I think the same yaar..

Jai- he literally impressed me today

Rim- look your brother is also impressed by his brother in law (whispered to Avu)

Avu- Reemi (whispered back by giving her a look)

Bhiv- yaa..

Avu- guys shut up... he is the same bandar so don't overthink

Man- Avu you're sounding rude