78.Living in Fantasy

They finally stopped running after reaching inside the college gate. As the rain have became more heavier so no guard was present there.

Both were panting heavily due to running while they have completely drenched in water.

Suddenly a gust of wind came and made both of them shiver. Between all this they didn't realised that their hands were still locked with each other.

Suddenly Sid's eyes fell on their hands and that time Avu also noticed it. But before she could free her hand from his, he pulled her closer making her startle.

Taking his face closer to her ears he whispered slowly in husky voice.

Sid- we can surely participate in some race together rabbit

Her body shivered when his hot breath hits on her cold skin but she somehow composed herself.

Avu- You bandar

She frowned but as always his next move was enough to shut her.

Sid- I guess you are not planning to catch cold by staying here

He said while biting her earlobe making butterflies dance in her stomach.

Sid- and if you are then I am not in the mood to accompany you

He said the last part taking a step away from her, taking a glance of her face which have started flushing red.

Avu- nor I will ever want you to accompany me not even in my worst nightmares

She glared at him while covering up.

Sid- as if I am dying to accompany you (rolling his eyes)

Avu gave a saracastic smile to Sid and turned and started walking away from there. She was walking with baby steps and looking her Sid's face palmed.

Sid- look rabbit turned into a tortoise but as much I know no race is happening here.

He said in a loud voice as she was now little away from him and also the sound of rain is very loud.

She frowned at his irritating words but didn't bothered to turn back to look at him.

Sid- are you living in any fantasy where the tortoise reaches first at the finishing point before the rabbit

Avu- stop your irritating bakwaas

She yelled while walking and now she have started walking fastly.

Sid- back in rabbit mode I see

He also yelled back.

Avu- I guess you also have to go from the same route

Sid- are you afraid of going alone

Avu- have you dropped your common sense while running

Sid- You Nakchadhi ki Bacch...

Avu- ohh I forgot that you never had common sense now please don't irritate me again from your annoying voice

Sid- my voice is marvellous.. your voice is annoying and if you have any doubt then let's do voting in the college

Avu pov
Yaa as if I don't know that all those clingy girls will vote you and you will threat the boys

Avu- bandar kahi ke

She yelled while gritting her teeth while Sid chuckled looking her irritated.

She slowly turned her haed back after going little more away wishing not to get caught but her poor fate he was looking at there only.