108. Sidneet

Listen to the upper👆 song in loop, when you find the lyrics in the chap🍅🍉
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Soon they stopped in front of a young man who was talking to someone through his ear pod. He was wearing a simple tuxedo and he smiled politely when Sheetal came in front of him.

Sid pov
I know this man, though I don't remember his name nor have I ever personally interacted with him. But I have heard Mrs. Ahuja praising him now and then. Dada had once told me that he is currently the main helping hand of her in her business and is quite hard-working too.

Sheet- meet him, Rajat Shekhawat.

Ohh yaa, Rajat.. his name is Rajat.

Rajat greeted Avu sweetly with a warm smile and forwarded his hand for a handshake.

Raja- hello, I am Rajat and you umm

Avu accepted his hand and smiled politely.

Avneet Siddharth Nigam

Avu- Avneet Kaur.. Nandra

She was hesitant at first but then she felt so good after calling her full name after so many years. Sheetal didn't seemed so happy after this but Avu did it intentionally, showing that she have no regret for it.

She then took a glance of Sid through the corner of her eyes. He was having a small smile across his face which was a genuine one. It was the first time after years she had introduced herself as a Nandra and he very easily sensed her intentions.

Raja- nice to meet you Ms. Nandra

He said and shooked their joined hands.

Ab uska haath chhod bhi de. Kya zindagi bhar pakad ke rakhne ka irada hai ?
(Now even leave her hand. Do you intend to hold it for the rest of your life?)

Sid mentally retorted and his genuine smile swapped with a fake one.

Sheet- Do you know Muskan, he is an old student of your college ?

Sheetal said and Avu made an O face and Rajat nodded in approval.

How would she know ? She joined this year, even I don't remember this guy.

Sheet- He is very hardworking and a complete sweetheart boy and respect others and specially women.

So she brought me here so that she can indirectly mock me, but sorry Mrs. Ahuja you will only get disappointment as I've already prepared myself to handle these shits.

Avu smiled awkwardly at her grandmother's words and again glanced at Sid who was standing with a chill expressions.

Sheet- you both will have a good company together

She said and laughed a little. Rajat again nodded his head in approval while Avu just smiled. And Sid rolled his eyes understanding her motive very well.

Avu pov
Well Rajat seems a polite guy. He is young and good looking. Though he don't have so muscular physique but he looks cute.

Sheet- we have someone else present here with us too. I totally forgot about him.

She said in a guilty tone but Sid knew it was only a ridicule sounded more outrageous. Avu wasn't liking this kind of behaviour of Sheetal towards Sid but she just stayed silent. As Sid was standing near the pillar side, Rajat didn't notice him yet before.

Sheet- you sure know him, he is Mr. Siddharth Nigam.

Sheetal introduced with a sugar coated smile and Sid walked away from the pillar coming in Rajat's sight.