120.The Disclosure

Hello guys, I'm finally back...
Sorry to keep ypu guys hanging for so long but I couldn't explain you my personal life... 乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠✿⁠༽⁠ㄏ
And I'm even sorry to not reply to your comments in previous chapter, actually it was due to some glitch that occurred

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sid groaned out of irritation as his phone buzzed for the umpteenth time. He was analyzing few documents that Abhishek allotted him to check, on the call. For Sid's help Abhishek's assistant and the head manager was there just within a call. He have made his mind intent to impress Abhishek from his work that he would stop coaxing him to not make him join the business.

Sid- Godd! Why out of hell all my friends are missing me so much ?

He rolled his phone between his fingers glaring at the screen with a sarcastic glare. Currently going through all the paperworks were like going through the assignments of the pending unattended syllabus for him. And his phone which was ringing without a pause was getting on his nerves.

He for once thought to put his phone on silent. He even thought to switch it off due to frustration.

Afterall he is not a precognitive that he would know what was happening in his absence. He was completely oblivious of what mess was taking place in the college. And eventually the continuous nagging brought him to edge that he finally picked the call, mentally killing the person already in his imagination.

Sid- what the fuck is this Fais..

His words halted halfway through his throat when he heard the voice of the least expected person from the another side.

Krit- hello Ms. Goody Two-Shoes

Kritika chided fluttering her fingers and blocked Avu's path. Her dear cronies were fast enough to surround Avu to prevent her to move away. Avu was quite perplexed from their gait yet she stood there calmly but firmly. Raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows, she honoured them with a questioning gaze.

Krit- didn't I warn you beforehand to stay away from my Sid baby ?

The sugar coated smile that all while was glistening on Kritika's lips was now brightened with a anguish curve.

Avu- I can't recall when I even agreed to follow your words ?

She stated directly staring into Kritika's eyes, the sarcasm totally unclad in her tone. If Kritika was trying to intimidate her by her so called sass then Avu was ready to show her that how miserably she was failing at her tatics.

Avu- and the last time I remember, he wasn't your property.

She adduced curtly when she noticed Kritika opening her mouth to vomit another shit. 'Because he is my property' those words were on the tip of her tongue which were all set to spill out but she anyhow forced them back in her throat.

Avu- now get aside from my way

She took few deep breath to not lash her energy upon the unnecessary naggings of Devil Queens. Though they were so stubborn that they stood holding their ground firm and that irritated Avu.

Avu- or Ms. I-am-the-highness is jealous about the kiss she failed to have ?

Her eyelashes batted morphing an innocent look across her face mocking Kritika through all her wit. Obviously her anger brings out another part of her. She chose not to care if she sounded like a bitch for Devil Queens because she was busy in enjoying the reaction she earned from them. Deserves her right.