3.You

They broke their hug and again went to canteen as Avu was hungry. Beast Brains and Devil Butterflies had already left the canteen. All were staring at Avu like she was an alien.

Avu ignored them and ate something and they left for their classes. All have different classes and Avu had English. Beast Brains were also in that class.

The class went normal. The teacher was so busy in teaching that he forgot to introduce Avu to the class.

During the whole class Sid was glaring at Avu and the other members were stealing glances of her. She noticed it but ignored it as she was busy in the lecture.

Soon the class got over and everyone started lefting the class. Only Avu and Beast Brains were left in the class.

Avu soon completed her work and collected her stuffs and started lefting from the class. When she noticed that the boys of Beast Brains were blocking her way and the girls were sitting in the nearby bench. Avu looked up at them and shot a glare at them.

Avu- can you please move aside ?

Luc- hey you don't try to mess up with us

Avu- ohh my god! Mai to dar gayi (I got scared) (Saracasticly)

Lucky and Sid glared at her while Faisu was chuckling from inside. All the girls of B.B were enjoying the scene.

Sid- tumhe kya lagta hai ki tum humse panga lene ke baad iss college me rahna easy hoga?
(How do you think it would be easy to stay in this college after you screw us up?) (raised eyebrows)

Avu- tumhe kya lagta mai tumhari in bekar ki dhamkiyo se dar jaungi. No, not even in your dreams mister.
(Do you think I will be scared of these useless threats of yours? No, not even in your dreams mister.)

Sid was about to say something when Reem and the four boys came there.

Rim- so you are here aur hum kab se tumhara wait kar rahe the
(so you are here and we were waiting for you from long)

All looked towards her.

Avu- ye sab inki galti hai.
(it's all their fault)

Rim- Sid let her go please.

Avu- why are you requesting him. I can handle him by myself.

Jan- Reem do you know her?

Rim- yes she is my childhood bestfriend

Anu- but you've told us that you hate your bestie and you will never make a new bestfriend

Rim- yes i have said that but it was just because of a misunderstanding but it has been cleared now

Avu and Sid was continuously glaring at each other .

Ari- ohh,good to know that you got your bestie back

Fais- she is so daring

Rim- that's why she is my bestie. So bhai (brother) can i take her with us ?

(Reem and Faisu are cousins)

Avu- but first let me teach him a lesson

She said while pointing her index finger towards Sid।

Rim- Muskan it's urgent. Your phone is ringing continuously

Avu- mera phone, mera phone tumhare paas hai ?
(my phone, is my phone with you ?)

Rim- haan ab chal bhi, kab se call aa raha hai
(yes now let's go, it's ringing from long)

Avu looked towards Reem and then towards the four boys. They all gave her a hurry up look. Avu sighed. Reem holds her wrist and dragged her with her.

Rim- sorry guys! See you soon.

And they left leaving the B.B confused.after some time B.B left for canteen.

After reaching in a lonely place of the canteen Reem handed Avu her phone and told her to meet her and the boys in the canteen.

It was the call of Avu's step mother Raina.

Rai- college jaate hi bahut busy ho gayi ho
(been very busy as soon as I went to college)

Avu- please don't waste my time and say whatever you want to say

Sid was passing through that place when he saw Avu talking and started listening to her talks.

Rai- ab ghar ka sara kaam kaun karega maharani ji
(now who will do all the household chores, Ms. Queen)

Avu- look you both always used to say na ki mai bahut khati hu so ab mere khane ke paise to bach hi jaenge to q na aap log unhi paiso se ek maid hire kar le
(look you both always used to say that I eat a lot, so now my food money will be saved, so why don't you guys hire a mid-deer with the same money?)

Sid pov
Kaun pagal is ladki ko dekh kar kahega ki ye bahut khati hai. Pakka us bande ki aankhe kharab hongi. Is ladki ko dekh kar hi aisa lagta hai ki tez hawa me ye to furr se ud jaegi.
(Who crazy looking at this girl will say that she eats a lot. Surely that man's eyes will be bad. Seeing this girl, it seems that she will fly away in a strong wind.)

Rai- bahut kainchi jaisi jubaan chalne lagi hai tumhari. Lagta hai college jate hi par lag gaye hai
(your tongue has started moving like a lot of scissors. It seems as soon as I go to college but I have started)

Avu- mere paas aapse bahas karne ka waqt nahi hai,meri class ka time ho gaya hai so byee.
(I don't have time to argue with you, it's time for my class so byee.)

And she cut the call and took a deep breath to calm her self. She turned for leaving when she bumped into someone and she was about to fall when someone hold her through her waist. Her eyes were closed due to fear of falling after few seconds she opened her eyes.

Avu- you

And she quickly freed her self from someone's grip and stands up properly.

Avu- you (while greeting her teeth) what are you doing here?

Chapter word- 987Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 987
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Guess who is someone? Please tell me in comment

Your dearest author
~T.R