35.The fallen towel

Avu slept peacefully in the night along with the cold blowing as she is a big nature lover and she loves to sleep in this type of atmosphere.

At first she was feeling little cold but after some time she felt warm as Sid had covered her with a duvet. She wasn't aware of it as she was in deep sleep. She knows that it feels heaven when you sleep in a cold surrounding with a soft warm duvet.

When she woke up and went inside the room,she found that nobody was sleeping on the bed which means Sid is already up. She heard the sound of flowing water from inside the bathroom and she understood that Sid is inside.

She found that her luggage is kept in a corner of the room and a beautiful dress was kept on the sofa which was sent by Sudha to Avu.

Sudha had arranged a little pooja for the newly wed couple where only the family members will be present.

Suddenly Avu's phone started ringing and Avu thought that who would be calling her this time. She thought that it can be Reem but she don't wanted it to be Raina or Rishabh as she can't ruin her day because of them.

Avu found her phone on the sofa and luckily it wasn't those monster nor it was Reem. It was her alarm. She sighed and was about to keep her phone back when she saw a message from Vaish.

Vaish- Avu I've send your luggage and your outfit in your room by a servant and yaa if you need something then feel free to ask me *smiling emoji

Avu smiled after reading that message and put her phone back. Suddenly she heard Sid screaming from inside the bathroom

Sid- Nakchadhi are you there ?

Avu- YESS

Sid- can you pass me my towel ?

Avu- No (sternly)

Sid- do you want me to come out ?

Avu can easily imagine the smirk Sid would be having on his face right now and she frowned. She very well know that he is insane and can do that also which he just said so she quickly said

Avu- NO...where is your stupid towel ?

Sid- in the wardrobe

Avu went near the wardrobe and opened it, soon she founded the towel. She took it and went near the bathroom's door and knocked on it and stand beside the door as she don't want to see Sid in any weird condition by mistake also.

Then she heard the sound of door opening and she saw Sid's hand which he was moving in the air, seems like he was waiting for the towel.

Avu was little away from his hand so she went near the open side and pass the towel near Sid's hand. When he felt the towel near his hand he grabbed it and pulled it inside  but instead of grabbing the towel he had grabbed Avu's hand.

Avu didn't get the time to react and soon she was inside the bathroom. She wasn't getting anything. She felt that she was standing while leaning on the door which is now shut.

Avu quickly shut her eyes and wasn't daring to look at Sid. The towel was still in her hand. Just in few seconds,she felt someone's hot breath on her face and who can be it rather than Sid as now only Avu and Sid was present inside the bathroom.

Sid- i am not naked dear wify (smirked)

Avu left shocked when she heard him as he had only asked her for towel. After collecting a lot of courage inside her,she opened her eyes and find that Sid was wrapped in a towel and he was smirking. She understood that it was his plan to embarrass her and she glared at him.

 She understood that it was his plan to embarrass her and she glared at him

Sid 👆

Avu wasn't daring to look at his abs so she was only staring into his eyes with irritated and frowned expressions.

Avu- you idiot....if you had the towel then why you asked me to give you ? (glaring)

Sid- because I wanted to

Avu- are you insane or what ? You just pulled someone inside the bathroom when you're half naked (frowned)

Sid- you're the first one.. so you should feel lucky (smirked)

Avu- lucky my foot (groaned)

And she threw the towel on Sid's face but fortunately Sid successfully saved himself from her attack.

Sid- ohh! Why are you acting ? I know you also want to drool over me as I am too hot (smirking)

Avu- you are such a self obsessed person (annoyed)

Sid- when a person knows that he is too much handsome and hot then he have the full right to be self obsessed (proudly)

Avu stomped her foot on Sid's foot and he wiced in pain and jumped on his place a little because of the pain.

Sid- you...you are such a wild cat.

Avu- and you are an idiot bandar...a complete jerk

Sid and Avu was so much busy in their silly fight that they don't even noticed that they were standing very close to each other.

Sid- maine tum jaisi jangili billi aaj tak nahi dekhi

Avu- and you will never ever get to see someone like me as no one is like me (proudly)

Sid- that means you accept that you are a wild cat (smirking)

Avu's eyes widened due to her foolishness and she smacked her head in her own mind.

Avu- YOU

She said while pointing her index finger towards Sid

Sid- ME

Sid said while giving a small peck on her finger and her body shivered due to it. She again stomped her foot on his and he again winced and jumped in pain.

Avu was still glaring at him while staring at his face when she suddenly felt something soft on her leg and her body shivered.

Blood rushed on her face and her expressions changed. She quickly shut her eyes as much tightly as she can because she realised that the thing which fell on her legs was Sid's towel which he was wrapping around his waist.

Chapter word- 1022Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 1022
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

How's the chapter guys 😳😏🙈

Your dearest author
~T.R