88.I don't hate him

The girl looked at Avu who was already staring at her and she quickly said

Girl- I mean he is our dad

Sid was shocked after the mention of Our and his head snapped towards Avu who was still looking at the girl.

Sid- Is what she just said is true ?

He asked out of shock and Avu looked at him and taking a glance over that man who was laying on the bed, she hummed batting her lashes.

Avu- he is my papa

She said in a low voice and sat on the stool beside Amandeep, holding on his hand she smiled softly.

Avu- and she is my sister

She said glancing at the girl and the girl smiled widely.

Ashi- hey I am Ashi Nandra

Ashi's outfit 👆🏻

She introduced herself forwarding her hand to Sid and Sid just got to know that she is her sister-in-law so he accepted it even when he was least interested.

Sid- how you got to know about your dad ? I mean

He asked turning towards Avu, he was confused and was surrounded by so many questions, but also the guilt was still the same.

Avu- I got to know about him today that he is in this hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Singh have told me that my father lives in the same city with his daughter and today again I got a call from the same number and...

Ashi- and I was the one who was calling her, earlier due to lacking guts or any other reasons I always used to end the call but today... (sighed heavily) today it was important

Her voice was cracking but she was trying her best to represent like everything is normal, which really wasn't.

Ashi- his health has deteriorated and doctor have losed every hope

Tears brimmed inside her eyes while Avu's orbs also get filled with the same liquid.

Aman- shh baccha (dear) don't cry... Already I've made you and your mumma cry a lot

He said in a guilty tone and Avu shooked her head in No.

Ashi- dad please don't take stress, please

Aman- I've taken a lot of rest, now let me talk to my princess, afterall we are meeting after years.

Ashi blinked her lashes and stood on the the parallel side to Avu.

Aman- by the way who is this boy princess ?

He asked looking at Sid and Avu smiled nervously, thinking wheather to tell them the truth or not, or wheather he is ready to reveal it there or not.

Avu- papa wo.. wo..

Avu pov
should I tell them ?

Sid noticed her stammering and her nervousness.