66.Are you okay

So welcome back in the chapter my dear readers and specially to the weirdos gang😜

Sidneet👆

Avu- you want books huhh? (with raised eyebrows)

Sid- any doubt  (raising his eyebrows)

Avu- which ones...  (in fed up tone)

Sid- a lot..

After listening to Sid's answer, Avu made an expression that she gonna kill him right now. But she calmed herself and asked back

Avu- okay so Mr. Bandar will you like to tell me the names of those lots of books

Sid looked towards the wooden selves where lots of books kept and answered while staring at the books

Sid- I don't know

Avu's eyes widened at his answer while he was still busy in checking the books.

Avu- are you even serious (she whisper yelled) or you just came here to waste my precious time  (gritting her teeth)

Sid wasn't looking in the hurry to answer Avu whose temper was raising by his behaviour.

He just took out a random book and shuffled it's pages and said

Sid- what about this one

Avu gave him an expression seriously

Avu- how in this world will I know that which book do you need... (glaring)

She took a deep breath to calm her from not bursting out on him.

Avu- are you asking me for suggestion that which book should you read  (annoyed)

Sid- hnmm... this is looking okay

And he didn't placed that book back on its place while Avu was looking at him with weird expression.

Sid- what

He asked to Avu when he saw her staring at him with not so good looks.

Avu- you are saying like you are chosing some novels... it's just accountants book and you...(frowned) leave that... now what

Sid- moved ahead and help me...

And he started walking towards the next row.

Avu- is he gone insane..

Avu followed him unwillingly while Sid kept on shuffling through numerous of books and placing some of them back and keeping some with him.

But his focus wasn't on the books.. he was just saying yes to any random one. His mind was still engrossed with the morning incident and his behaviour.

Today he wasn't irritating Avu like always but still Avu was irritated more than before.. because of his behaviour.

Twenty minutes passed like that, and in these twenty minutes Sid have literally shuffled through almost fifty books and only chosed hardly eight books.

Sid- these books are so fat.. you wait here i will be back after putting them on the table

Avu wanted to ask from him but she wasn't getting proper words. Few minutes passed and Sid still didn't came back while Avu was still waiting for him there with bored expressions.

Avu- ye bandar ka baccha kaha rah gaya

She said getting completely irritated and marched from there to find Sid.

She was finding Sid when suddenly she saw something and her expressions changed.

She saw a girl standing very close to Sid and Sid was leaning against the selve. That girl was wearing a very short dress and was trying to seduce him.

Avu's blood boiled as she was literally waiting for him there and here he was busy with stupid clingy girls.

Avu- huhh! There I was waiting for this idiot and here he is busy in romancing and that girl... can't she keep her hand at her only

She said while looking at that girl who was now trailing her finger on his jaw line, with fire burning inside her eyes.

Avu- I just want to cut those filthy hands of her and give to the street dogs as a gift but I am sure that those dogs will even puke that gross thing out  (making a disgusted fave along with angry expressions)

Avu- but wait a minute, why am I even thinking about all this

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard someone's low yell.

She saw that Sid pushed the girl away from him with a jerk.

Sid- Stay Away From Me or be ready to face the consequences   (gritting his teeth)

His jaw was clenched due to anger and he was looking like some dangerous demon that time. His volcano literally bursted on that girl.

The girl's body started shivering after this much dangerous and angry look of Sid. She started hiccuping due to fear and she don't know what made Sid so angry as he never acted like this before.

Avu was also shocked with his behaviour as this was unexpected. Sje wasn't able to see his expressions before that's why she thought he was enjoying there leaving her waiting.

Avu- now I am sure.. something is really wrong with him

Sid dusted himself and his clothes like he was cleaning germs away from him. His ears have completely turned red due to anger.

Sid- don't they have some other work.. every time they reach to spoil my mood

He gritted his teeth marching back to the spot where he had left Avu. Avu quickly ran back to that spot when she noticed him going back.

She luckily reached there before Sid and when Sid came back, she pretended like she was waiting for him there.

Sid- I don't need much books now.. just few more

He said in a casual tone without looking at her and turned to go to the another row. But suddenly Avu grabbed his wrist and both felt sparks.

Sid wasn't expecting anything like this from her, he turned around to look towards her and raised his eyebrows in questioning way.

Avu- is something bothering you... you are acting weird today. I know this isn't your usual behaviour

Her voice was filled with concern which escaped a beat from Sid's heart.

His lips moved to answer but suddenly he grabbed her head and pulled her towards him. Her body directly dashed against his chest.

He quickly encircled his arms around her back and twirled there position. And big fat book which is really capable to bang anyone's head fell from the selve where Avu was standing.

Both were staring to that book completely forgetting about their position. There were very few space between every two wooden selve that's why their closeness increased even more.

Suddenly both broke their gaze from the book and spoke up together

SidNeet- are you okay

That time their eyes met freezing them in their position.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 1064
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav part or scene

Hope you guys liked the chapter....

Literally till the 64th chapter, hardly I used to get 300 hundred comments but previous chapter broke the record by crossing 1k+ comments.... and mainly thanks to my weirdos gang

Your dearest author
~T.R