18.Willing to Rape Her

She shivered a little due get kissed by Sid as never ever any boy had kissed him. But soon she jerked her hands away from his hands.

Avu- what are you doing? (by greeting her teeth)

Sid- nothing... just doing that which can melt any random girls of our college (smirked)

Avu- but I am not in the list of those girls (rolling her eyes)

Sid- ohh come on,no can resist the charms of The Siddharth Nigam (smirking)

Avu- yaa!you are right..no can resist your charms (dreamily)

And Sid smirked even more wider but his happiness didn't resist for long.Avu had stomped her foot very hard on his leg and he screamed in pain while holding his leg.

Sid- are you mad or what? Seriously you are a wild cat. You..you are a nakchadhi

He said while wincing.

Avu- I am nakchadhi then what are you? Hmnn..a stupid irritating bandar

Avu exclaimed irritatedly and quickly went towards the table and grabbed her stuffs and then again went towards Sid.

Avu- I am going as I don't have much energy to argue with you so byeee

Avu hadn't eat anything after her having lunch and it was more than ten in the night. She was coming working from hours and she really don't have much energy left in her body. Afterall how can someone have energy after walking continuously for twenty minutes. Jan's flat is twenty minutes away from the cafe and she had came there by walking.

Before Sid could stop her,she opened the door and left from there. Sid was still watching her leaving from there.

Sid pov
This girl,what does she thinks of herself. She left alone and at this late night. Don't think that I care for her..I am just thinking about her because my dear friends as they have strictly advised me not to leave her.

He groaned a little and quickly started finding his car keys, soon he found it and rushed outside of the flat. He locked the flat properly and had checked everything before leaving there as he can't take the risk of get killed by Jan.

Meanwhile with Avu
She was going back towards the college. The college was little more far away from the flat than the cafe. The roads was completely empty and the sound of her footsteps can be heard easily.

She was going when she noticed two men at the footpath of the road drinking bear. She looked towards them for a second and again started walking like nothing is abnormal. Those two men looked towards her lustfully and smirked.

They put their bear bottles and started coming towards Avu. Avu sensed them coming towards her but still showed herself calmed.  Soon they came and stand in front of her while blocking her way. She looked towards them and glared and they smirked at her while looking towards her body lustfully.

While Sid was driving slowly on the road so that he can't miss her. He was continuously checking in every direction for her. Now he was personally getting stressed for her. He was afraid as nowadays the cases of molestation and rape was increasing in the city.

With Avu
Avu- what do you need? If it isn't anything important then leave my way (glaring)

Her mood was already pissed of because of Sid and she was damm hungry also. She really don't want to mess up with anyone at this situation nor she have much energy for  all this. She can clearly sense that they are willing to rape her.

Man1- we have some work with you beautiful and it is very important (smirked)

And he grabbed her wrist. Avu looked towards them with full anger and started struggling to free herself from their hold.

Avu- leave me right now or you will regret touching me (gritted her teeth)

Man2- and what will you do if we will not (smirking evily)

And he started cressing her back improperly  and Avu felt disgusted. But before he can do more,Avu kicked his junior with full power. He groaned in pain and stopped touching Avu. Avu stomped her foot on the leg of that man who was holding her hand. He also winced in pain and left her hand

Man1- how dare you? (yelled while gritting his teeth)

He was about to slap her but she grabbed his hand in the middle only and kicked on his stomach. The second man also came towards her to attack on her but she quickly used her reflexes and move aside from there and before he could do anything, she punched him hard on his face.

After that she didn't gave them any chance to attack on her and started punching and kicking them continuously. Suddenly her eyes fell on a fat wooden stick which was near her,she quickly took it and started beating them with it.

Till now Sid had also arrived there but he was still a little far away from there. After he saw her with two men,he increased the speed of the car and when he reached near that place. He quickly came outside from the car and went near Avu.

He saw that Avu was continuously hitting those men with the wooden stick. She was also punching and kicking them very hard and both of them were laying on the road half conscious. They were continuously screaming due to pain and was continuously begging for mercy.

 They were continuously screaming due to pain and was continuously begging for mercy

Chapter word- 919
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Goals- 180+views and 45+votes

Please don't act like silent readers 🙏 and tell me how's the chapter?

Your dearest author
                                     ~T.R