17.Jerk

Avu reached at that flat and took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell as there she have to deal with Sid. Soon Sid opened the door and a small smirk formed on his face after seeing Avu.Avu gave a death glare to him. Sid was busy in eating lays.

 Sid was busy in eating lays

Sid's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆(Ingnore the ripped part of her jeans)

Avu's outfit 👆
(Ingnore the ripped part of her jeans)

She came inside while ignoring Sid and he internally laughed at her behaviour. She was already very tired because of working in the cafe and here she have to do this assignment and also with the most irritating person of the world.

She looked at the flat, it has a small leaving room with open kitchen and dining. It has two bedrooms with attached bathroom. Small balconies were attached with the bedrooms and one with the living room. It was small but still elegant.

She went in the kitchen and started making coffee for herself as she will not able to work without it. But she wasn't selfish or something, so she shouted from there

Avu- will you like to have coffee ?

Sid- ofcourse, if you will not mix poison in it

Avu glared at him as they both can see each other easily because of the design of the kitchen and the hall. Soon she came at the dining table with two coffee mugs and placed it on the table.

Soon they both started working on the assignment, they were fully concentrating on it as Sid can't take any chance to dissapoint his mother and brother because of his studies. But still he was irritating her time to time like it was his job.It wasn't too much like normal days so Avu's temper didn't raised.

They worked continuously for two hours and it was now more than 10 in the night. Their work was almost finished when Avu's phone rang. She cutted the call without looking towards it. Her phone has now started ringing continuously.

She looked towards the caller I'd and groaned in her mind. She murmured under her breath

Avu- can't these monsters let me live peacefully

She said with an annoyed face.

Sid heard that she was saying something but he can't listen to it clearly. He can clearly see Avu's phone and then her face which was becoming irritated. Avu took her phone and went little away from Sid and picked up the call.

On the conversation
Avu- what do you want Mrs.Singh ?

Rai- you have to come at the house tomorrow at evening before four

Avu- and why do you think I'll be interested in putting my legs in that hell

Rai- don't you remember your mother's last words,she wanted Rishabh to chose your life partner

Avu's eyes became moist after Raina(Avu's step mother) mentioning about her mother.

Avu- I..I rem..member that

Rai- so better you do what we say to you and it can also be beneficial for you. You remember what me and Rishabh promised you..sweetie.

Avu- stop buttering me, I'll be there.

And she hanged up the call,she get lost in her own thoughts. She was fighting with her own mind.

Avu pov
They promised me that if I will do this marriage, they will tell me the truth of my parents's relation. But what if they will lie to me,what if they will try to create more misunderstandings about my parents in my mind.What should I do, should I believe them or not.

She broke her chain of thoughts and decided to leave from there as their assignment was now finished. She turned around to say Sid that she is leaving but she bumped into someone and who it can be? Sid.

Her head hitted his hard chest and she was about to fall when Sid caught her by her waist. But before she can understand what just happened or she can come out from the pain which appeared on her forehead because of get hitted by his chest, he made her stand up.

Avu was confused with his gentle behaviour. But how can our dearest Sid be so gentle and even with Avu.She was shocked with his behaviour and was about to say thankyou to him when she dropped her plan of doing so because of Sid's not so good antic.

Instead of leaving her waist,he just pulled her closer towards him and because of that her forehead again hitted his chest on the same place where it got hitted before sometime ago and it again started paining.

She lifted her head up while holding her forehead and looked towards Sid who was smirking at her.She understood that he was playing with her.

Avu was trying her best to free herself from his grip but he was making his grip more tightened after her every move.

Avu- what are doing? (glaring)

Sid- I am just checking your strength (smirked)

Avu- jerk (murmured)

Sid- i heard that

Avu- i said it so you can hear that. Do you want me to make you disable from your legs. I've hitted your legs so many times so that soon it will be disable soon

Sid- so are you really planning to do it ? (smirked)

Avu- ofcourse, I'll not even think once before doing that. You know what, you will need cruth to walk after I'll make you lame

But the stubborn Sid smirked even more wider than before and again pulled her more closer towards him,because of which their bodies were pressing with each other. Her body shivered as she had nerver been this much close to any boy.

Sid started sliding his hands down from her shoulder to her palms slowly. This was making Avu shiver more.When his hands reached her palms,he grabbed it and kissed the back side of her palms.

When his hands reached her palms,he grabbed it and kissed the back side of her palms

Chapter word- 974
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Goals- 40 votes

Any guesses for next chapter as the next chapter will be fun😏

Please don't act as silent readers and keep on putting your reviews 🙏

Your dearest author
~T.R