40.Parents

Next day
All got ready as today they have to face their teachers in front of the teachers who were ready to rip their beans in front of their parents.

Sid's outfit 👆

Sid's outfit 👆

Avu was wearing a simple plain long length kurti with Jean's and were tying her hairs into a pony tail. She hadn't used any makeup and was looking simply beautiful.

She don't want any type of drama in the college from her step parents side because of her attire or face representation but still she very well know that they will surely try to trouble her.

She directly went in the college campus where everyone of her group was waiting for their parents.

She found Manjul, Randeep and Bhavin talking with their parents and the others standing near them. Their parents were also discussing with each other as they know each other from before.

Avu went near them and greeted them warmly

Avu- namaste uncle namaste auntie
(hello uncle hello aunt)

Parents- namaste beta
(hello dear)

Then the parent again engulfed in their own talks while the group got busy with each other.

Rim- Muskan yaar what is this ?

Avu- what happened ?

Rim- tune itna chomu jaisi shakal kyu bana rakhi hai ?
(why have you made such a dumb-like appearance?)

Avu- chhoda na yaar
(leave it dude)

Jai- yaar..Avni, no need to take tension because of those monsters

Bhav- wahi na
(exactly)

Suddenly the girls of Beast Brains came there with their parents followed by the boys.

Jan- mom..dad, uncle aunty.. these are our new friends Avneet..the topper, Jai and Riyaz

C.D- namaste uncle..... namaste auntie
(hell uncle..... hello aunt)

Parents- namaste
(hello)

Anu M- so who is Riyaz ?

Everyone's eyes widened while Anu looked towards her parents in disbelief and gestured them to stop. While everyone smirked at Rinushka.

Riy- me (nervously smiling)

Anu D- Anu told us that you are very helpful and very sweet also... god bless you beta

They said while eyeing towards Anu who wasn't making any eye contact with her friends.

Riy- thankyou

Anu M- it's oky

Man M- I think we should now meet with the teachers

Bhiv D- yaa sure