11.Two Months Leap

All the members of Beast Brains and Crazy Dudes were busy in dancing while Devil Butterflies along with other girls were dancing with Sid surrounding him.

Reem pushed Riyaz towards Anushka and gave him signal through her eyes. Riyaz hesitantly went towards her.

Riy- would you like to dance with me if you want to...i am not forcing you..i..i..i am just asking you...don't think ki mai aisa waisa ladka hoo..mai bahut acchha ladka hoo.. wo

He was about to say something more when Anu interrupted

Anu- hey calm down and take a deep breath... why are you explaining yourself that much.. i don't need any explanation. You are Reem's friend na so you must be nice.

Riy- thanks

Anu- but i think that i know you from before

Riy- maybe tumhe yaad na ho but you and me were in the same school.
(maybe you don't remember but you and I were in the same school.)

Anu- ohh really, i really don't remember. Sorry

Riy- it's ok. I'll not mind it.

And they both started dancing with each other and were enjoying each other's company. They were fully comfortable with each other.

After some time Avu was getting bored so she thaught to dance with her friends.

So she got up from her chair and started going towards her friends when someone pulled her, she twirled and someone was holding her through her bare back in air.

Shivers ran through her whole body. She opened her eyes and saw Sid was holding her. She calmed her heart beats and glared at him. Sidneet were still looking at each other only. Suddenly the lyrics of the song striked their mind.

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga
(don't you look at me like this
put it on my chest
I'll steal you from you
hide in my heart)

Avu's face started getting red due to embarrassment and Sid started smirking at her. She quickly looked away from him and Sid made her stand up while smirking at her. He gestured the D.J to change the song.

He started dancing with her,she was about to hit him but she saw that teachers had arrived suddenly and they were looking at them only.

She started dancing with him with a fake smile. Sid put his hands on her waist and pulled her as much close to him as he can. When the teachers turned at another side, she was about to hit him with her heels when the teachers again turned towards them.

Sid's back was facing the teachers and he can clearly think what is happening? He smirked at her more widely.

Sid- waise I saw you kicking Vishal (laughed)

Avu- you know what I really want to kick you also like that (with a fake smile/

Sid- really (raising his eyebrows), but you know what you can't do it (smirking)

Avu- i can do it surely and by the way it will not hurt you more as you must be habituated to it

Sid pulled her more close towards him and holded her more tightly. Avu shivered a little but composed her self as normal.

Sid- you are really a wild cat

Avu- and you are a stupid bandar (glared)

Sid- you know what no one ever dared to mess up with me

Avu- because i am not any "no one", as i am Avneet Kaur not any "no one"

Soon the dance ended, Sid and Avu did the whole dance while arguing with each other. The party also got over,today Avu had created a big following in the college by her hot looks but she cared less about these stupid things.

She quickly went towards her room back with Reem as it was January and she was feeling cold because of her dress. The video of Sid dancing with Avu got viral on their college's Facebook group.

After two months
Sid and Avu had grown their rivalry to the next level. Avu can't even bother to see his face but her fate,she had to sit with him in most of her classes.

While Sid's ranking had fall down in the class not because of his performance from before but because one more person had came in the list of top rankers.

He always tried to never miss any chance to irritated Avu. Jai and Reem had grown feelings for each other. Beast Brains and Crazy Dudes have become good friends except SidAvu.

Anushka and Riyaz had also became became best friends. Lucky had also started talking with Avu normally. Afterall everything is going well.

Chapter word- 784Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 784
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Your dearest author
~T.R