4.I've crush on Siddharth

Avu- you jerk,you came here also.

Sm1- so babydoll didn't you missed me.

Avu- are you on the earth or not. Do you really think i will miss you ?

She said rolling her eyes.

Sm1- tum mujhse jhuth bol rahi ho ya khud se ?
(are you lying to me or yourself ?)

Avu- Vishal just shut up

Vis- Avu baby you know na I love You

Sid pov
Who is this stupid? And why is he calling her baby? Huhh! Mujhe kya (I don't care), may be he is her boyfriend. Ohh that means this old fashioned girl have a boyfriend also. Whatever leave it.

And he left from there.

Avu- you can't call me Avu, got it!

Vis- ohh sorry i forgot, you don't like when I call you Avu. I know you love when i call you babydoll. And I only came here for you my babydoll.

Avu- listen one thing and fit it in your mind. I don't love you and just stay away from me.

And she left from here while greeting her teeth.

Avu had also joined a part time job in a nearby cafe. She had also applied for a part time job in the college library as she very well know that her step parents will never pay for her food and extra needs.

She will be joining her part time jobs from tomorrow so today she had a lot of time for adjusting in the hostel and gossip with Reem and her new brother friends.

So she left from there and went for classes. After the college ends she talked sometime with her new friends and left with Reem to adjust in the hostel. Luckily she was sharing a room with Reem as Reem's old partner had completed her college now.

After reaching in her hostel room she quickly unpacked her luggage and set her stuffs in the room by the help of Reem.

It has been seven in the evening. Both changed their clothes. Their room's door was wide open as Reem wants her room to be freshened up by evening air.

 Their room's door was wide open as Reem wants her room to be freshened up by evening air

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu hadn't wore her shrug as she was in her room. She was sitting near the door only.
Then suddenly Sid came there. He was passing through her room only when he saw her stopped there only.

Sid- hey Reem

Reem looked towards him and got nervous after seeing him as she always used to ignore him as much as she can.

Avu was still unaware of his presence as she was listening to music. She was laying in the floor mat and was grooving with the song.

Rim- hey sid..dhar..th