Epilogue I

She turns the knob and enters inside the eerily silent apartment. Exhaling out an exhausted breathe she goes to the shoe rack to place her sandal there and steps into the furry flip flops. Locking the door properly, she walks around the sofa and then turned to the direction of her room.

Her gaze for the umpteenth time flickered back to her mobile screen. And again disappointment takes over her expressions, seeing the texts which was yet not replied back. But she was quick enough to shake her head to shrug this bugging thought away.

All this still reminds her of the argument they had years ago. Though it had been years but still a part of her couldn't stop itself from recalling everything. She sighs reminding herself that it was for everyone's good.

Hanging her long trench coat on the hook revealed the beautiful blue kurti which she wore for the day.

Avu's outfit
*imagine her in long hairs and ignore the dupatta (scarf)

The day was unusually hectic today and she felt drained out. Seeing her tired reflection in the mirror, made her realise about how tired she actually was.

And top of that for some reason she was feeling extremely lonely today. Maybe it was the silent apartment or the clouds thundering in the sky that was ready to shower the surface anytime. The thought of rain always anyhow succeeds in resurfacing all the lovely moments.

All she needed now was to wash her face, change her clothes and sleep. Luckily it was weekend so she will have two days off. So starting for the plan, she removed her bangles and the jhumkas and kept them on their right places. Then she removed her kurti and while making her way towards the washroom tied her hair into a messy bun.

She was about to get hold of the knob to open the door, however, surprisingly it opened on its own. And next moment her eyes met with his eyes who she have not seen in such a long time. She took a moment to make sure it was actually him. He had a black trousers and a green shirt on, his buttons closed halfway.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Her lips parted whereas their eyes still fixed together. Both equally surprised.