39.Jeet

Guys so many of you don't get to read the previous chapter because of some technical issues so scroll up and read it now🙏

I am literally not feeling like writing because my heart is aching a lot after completing the book👆 'TO MY LOVE, THAT WAS...FLAWLESS! ' and I wants to cry but my tears aren't ready to come out😭😭

Avu bent down to collect her stuffs from the ground which fell from her hands while Randeep and Bhavesh was helping her as she was carrying a lots of papers and heavy books with her.

Soon they collected everything and stand back properly. Avu was checking whether they have collected everything or not by roaming her eyes on the ground.

Ran- Avu who is he ?

Avu looked towards him as she didn't get his question

Avu- what ?

Randeep showed her a black and white picture which he was holding in his hands. Avu's expressions suddenly changed while when everyone noticed something like photograph in Randeep's hand they became suspicious to see it.

Her eyes became teary and she felt like something has lumped in between her throat.

Manjul took the photo from Randeep's hand and started looking towards it. They were passing that picture to everyone one by one as everyone was eager to see it.

Randeep grabbed Avu's both hand to console her as all were very suspicious that why she became so emotional after seeing a photograph ?

Now only Sid, Jai and Riyaz were left to see that photo. Sid was acting like he wasn't interested in that photograph but in actual he was.

Soon Lucky passed that photo to Sid and Sid looked at it. A small boy and girl of almost same age but little height difference who were looking very happy together.

He wasn't interested in that boy but still he wanted to know that who is he. His all focus was in the girl who cute dimple smile is very much angelic. Her little sparkling eyes and her goofyness which can be clearly sensed from the picture.

Sid pov
She is looking cute with that sparkling smile... my rival is really very beautiful... what the hell Sid, you are praising that Nakchadhi.... what is happening to you? But who is that boy...is he her childhood bestfriend or crush or love..Ahhhh! why am I caring for this so much ?

And he quickly passed that photograph towards Riyaz and Jai. Both looked that picture.

Bhiv- who is he Avu ?

Rim- is he..he Muskan ?

Avu- yes

This single word came out after a lot of efforts from her mouth. Jai understood that she isn't feeling well so he went near her and side hugged her.

Jan- if you are feeling uncomfortable of telling in front of us, then we can leave

Avu- no it's okay

Sid felt relieved after listening it as he also wants to know about that mystery boy.

Avu- he is my brother....

Everyone squealed in shock except Reem.

All except Rimneet- what ? (amazed)

Avu- he is the son of my step parents.... Jeet

Bhav- where is he now ?

Avu- i don't know

Her voice was breaking and becoming heavy after every word which was escaping from her mouth.

Sid pov
That means he is her brother.... I was just overthinking.

Avu- I miss him..

She don't wanted to cry in front of everyone so she hung her head low to hide her teary eyes from everyone.

Her bro-friends quickly engulfed her in a hug.

Man- it's ok Avu...

Bhiv- we are here for you

Riy- and we will always support you

Ran- so don't worry...

Avu- hmmm

Everyone was admiring their bond and care which they shares with each other. Soon they broke the hug.

Avu looked towards the picture while hiding her pain inside. Riyaz was glancing at that picture with a complete different reaction.

Jai- now stop this emotional talks and let's go... today I will feed you with Jai' special biryani.

Avu chuckled at him and said

Avu- but keep it in your mind that I can even eat a horse now

Jai- yaa sure.. (while chuckling)

Rim- hey I am also in

Crazy Dudes- we also

Jai- do you guys wanna join ?

He asked while looking towards Beast Brains.

Anu- next time...

Fais- for now enjoy your brother-sister time

Jai- okay next time you will surely have to come

Ari- yaa...

Bhiv- then meet you all in PTM

All- yehh

Luc- but Riyaz and Anu don't forget about your evening out cum date (smirked)

Anu glared towards Lucky while he smirked like a stubborn.

Riyaz just scrubbed his back neck while trying to hide his excitement as he was going on an evening out with his school crush.

Riy- then pick you at four Anu

Anu- okay... I will be ready on time

Jan- I know that you will be ready before time (smirked)

Anu- I think we should go now or the guard will be angry (chuckled nervously)

And she glared towards her friends while everyone chuckled.

Bhav- yes yes why not (while giving a look 'topic changer')

Then they all bid byee and parted their ways. Jan,Anu and Ari to their room while Sid,Faisu and Lucky to their. All the members of Crazy Dudes left for Jai and Riyaz's room for the special lunch.

 All the members of Crazy Dudes left for Jai and Riyaz's room for the special lunch

Chapter word- 834
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Any special guesses?

Your dearest author
~T.R