49.A Call

In the evening

Sid's outfit 👆

Sid's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

Avu and Sid were in their room... arranging it. Suddenly Avu's eyes fell on a bag... it was looking like a guitar.

Avu put it up and dusted off some dust from it from her hands. She stared at it while reversing its sides.

Avu- is it yours ?

Sid- kya ?
(what ?)

Sid who was busy in his mobile phone wasn't ready for the sudden question of Avu.

Avu- I am asking about this ?

She asked while pointing her index  finger towards the bag in her hand. Sid stared towards Avu for sometime and then opened his mouth

Sid- yes...

He got up from the sofa and went towards Avu. He then took the guitar from her hand and opened the zip and took the guitar out.

Avu- to bajaana aata hai yaa bas aise hi..
(so you know to play it or just..)

Sid- aata hai mujhe...
(I know...)

he said after putting the guitar on the bed and crossing his arms.

Avu- ohh nice..

It wasn't sounding like a praise at all.

Sid- you don't need to be jealous from me

Avu gave him a look.

Avu- you know what mujhe bhi bajana aata hai... bajaa ke dikhau kya, tumhara sar (glared)
(you know what I too know to play... should I play, your head)

And she started going away from him, when suddenly he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her body hits with his chest due to this sudden pull.

It took her few seconds to digest everything,  then she looked towards him but when she felt like she can get caught in an eyelock, she quickly lowered her head.