6.In the Library

Avu was doing her work honestly. She was arranging books in the selve and when she turned around she found Vishal smirking at her. He was standing very close to her. She glared at him and pushed him.

Avu- what are you doing here?

Vis- come on babydoll,I just came here to help you.

Avu- but i don't need your help. So just go away (glared)

Vis- but...

Avu- agar tum seedhe-seedhe nahi jaoge to mai mam ke paas tumhari complain kar dungi,aur uske baad to tumhe yaha aane ki bhi permission nahi milegi.
(if you do not go straight, then I will complain to your mam, and after that you will not even get permission to come here.)

Vis- fine, see you soon Babydoll

And he went away and Avu again started doing her work. She was going to arrange some books in a selve which was at the end of the library.

When she reached there she saw that there Sid was standing hell close to a girl. Their bodies were pressed with each other.

The girl was wearing a very small dress. His hands was on her waist and her arms were around his neck.

Avu looked at them disgust. She faked cough and they both looked at each other. Sid smirked at her and she glared at him.

Avu- better hoga if you two go in a room.
(it will be better if you two go in a room.)

Sid signalled the girl to go away. She glared at Avu and left from there by stomping her foot on the ground due to frustration.

Avu- can you move aside. I've to do my work. (scoffed)

Sid- you can do whatever you want. There is so much space here.

Avu just ignored him and started arranging the books. He was standing at that selve only in which Avu was arranging the books.

She was arranging the books and glaring at him all the time and he was still smirking at her.

She have to put a book on the upper selve but Sid was standing there only. So she was jumping to put the book at it's place. She was trying hard to put that book at it's place when Sid grabbed her waist and lifted her up to the height of the selve.

Avu- what are you doing ?

Sid- just helping you (smirked mischievously)

Avu- but i don't need you help,put me down

Sid- The Siddharth Nigam is giving you free help,so just take it (smirking)

Avu- huhh! (rolled her eyes)

And she put the book at it's place. She quickly freed her self from Sid's grip and was about to go. When Sid pulled her towards him and due to sudden action she get collided with his chest.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more close towards him. She was about to push him but suddenly she saw that Vishal was watching them and was fuming in anger.

She quickly dropped her idea to push Sid away and she quickly hugged him and smirked at Vishal. Vishal stomped his feet on the ground and left from there. Avu sighed in relief.

Avu- thank god

She was still hugging him and Sid was shocked with her action. Avu left him and was about to go when Sid suddenly pulled her towards him again.

Avu- what are you doing ?

She squeeked whisper yelling trying hard to free herself from his grip.

Sid- what do you think that you can do whatever you want and after that you can just throw me away.

Avu gritted her teeth in response.

Suddenly they heard the voice of the Librarian. They quickly left each other. Sid again smirked at her and left from there.

Avu quickly calmed herself and again started doing her work. Soon her work time got over and she left from there after greeting the Librarian.

She directly went towards the canteen and then sat with her group.

Chapter word- 670Please vote and comment Tag your fav part or scene

Chapter word- 670
Please vote and comment
Tag your fav part or scene

Your dearest author
~T.R