102.My Cindrella is more beautiful

Listen to the upper👆 song in loop, when you find the lyrics in the chap🍅🍉

Thankies Bunni -artsybutterfly  for this amazing 👆 cover Bunni😘 and sorry for bothering you twice🍅🍉•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Avu came back to her senses after few seconds and wiggled to come out from his arms.

Avu- I am not crying.

She said not looking towards him and he narrowed his eyes.

Sid- and I am a gay.

Sid said sarcastically and Avu's head snapped towards him and she furrowed her brows. He have already started irritating me she thought.

Avu- then find a boyfriend for yourself. I've to go.

She scoffed, quoting boyfriend and Sid faked a big grin. She was about to go when he twirled her back towards him.

Sid- the fest is still not over, Nakchadi and only you are left with whom I didn't danced. So we will dance.

Kisi Sham Ki Tarah, Tera Rang Hai Khila,
Main Rat Ik Tanha, Tu Chand Sa Mila,
(Like an evening, you glow.
I am a lonely night and you happen to be the moon.)

He pulled her closer, making her body collide with his sturdy chest. She gasped and kept her hands over his shoulders to balance herself.

Avu- this isn't a way to ask.

She said glaring at him.

Sid- but I wasn't asking, I was telling you

He said with a sugar coated smile which started raising her temper.

Avu- don't irrita..

He don't even waited for her to complete her sentence and pulled her more closer. She gasped and he gently kept his hands on her waist.

Han Tujhe Dekhta Raha, Kisi Khaab Ki Tarah,
Jo Ab Samne Hai Tu, Toh Kaise Yakeen Bhala,
(I keep staring at you like you are a dream,
Now that you are in front of me. How do I believe my luck?)

Avu- g..oo to som..eeon.e else but don't ir..ritate me (go to someone else but don't irritate me)

She stammered under his hold and a smirk appeared on his lips.

Sid- how can I stop doing my favourite work, Nakchadi ?

She scrunched her nose and he held her both hands gently, twirled her making her bare back clash with his well built chest.