75.You are mine..I am yours

SidNeet were sitting in their classroom while the professor was processing his boring lectures.

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu's outfit 👆🏻

Avu was fully concentrating on her lectures while Sid was doing it unwillingly as though he don't like studies but still he nees to maintain his name in the top list.

The whole classroom was silent and only the lecturer's voice was coming but all of a sudden Avu's phone started ringing.

Avu get surprised as who probably can call her at this time.

Pro- who the hell is disturbing my class ? (yelled)

Avu quickly got up from her seat after declining the call.

Avu- sorry Sir I umm

Pro- Ms. Kaur don't you have brai....

He was yelling at her in anger but quickly shut his mouth just from Sid's single glare.

Pro- it's okay Ms. Kaur 

He said with a fake smile while Avu again mounted a sorry and sat back on her seat.

Avu pov
Who the hell is calling me now ?

The Professor again started his boring lecture while Avu again started focussing on it.

After five minutes her phone again started ringing and the students started looking at like she is some unique creature.

Avu smiled nervously and quickly declined the call but that person started calling her again and again.

Pro- Ms. Kaur

His voice again raised but he gulped his saliva when he saw Sid staring at him like he will eat him any time.

Avu- I am really very very sorry sir... I am really sorry

The professor made a fake smile on his face and started speaking in fake sweet accent.