119.Bulletin of the Game of Ravage

Sid massaged his forehead with his forefinger and thumb, his eyes wandering everywhere on his messy bed in search of his phone. He sighed in relief and quickly looked under his pillow as he heard his phone buzzing.

Luc- you're already late bro

Lucky entered inside the room, his phone wagging in his hand and his body coated with sweat. Sid quickly declined Lucky's call and shoved his phone in his packet.

Sid- I know

He breath out and ironed his collar with his palms while staring at his reflection in the mirror.

Luc- at least thank me. I helped you to find your phone.

Lucky scoffed shaking his head and wiped the sweat off his forehead with the tshirt he found on the beanbag.

Sid- being funny early in the morning ?

Sid shot a mocking look to Lucky through the mirror. And before Lucky could snap back, someone snatched the tshirt from his hand.

Fais- the fuck man! I just got this tshirt washed yesterday and you...

Faisu fretted analyzing his tshirt now with a disgusted expression. Lucky chuckled looking around and pretended as if he don't know what Faisu is talking about. Faisu glared at Lucky with narrowed eyes and quickly threw the tshirt somewhere far in the room.

Sid- okay you both asses, stop fighting this early.

Both Lucky and Faisu looked at each other and glared before snapping away.

Sid- I think you should check on the girls. They are going to have a heavy hangover.

Sid instructed while putting on his shoes and heard a loud 'Okay' from Faisu who was now in the bathroom.

Luc- you also drank a lot last night and must be having headache of hangover. Don't you need any medicine ?

Lucky questioned, his back facing to Sid while he searched for the pain killers in the medical box.

Sid- I don't need medicine anymore. I already had my dose last night.

Lucky's head twitched towards Sid. Sid's words were not making any sense to him and as Lucky imbibed the hazy expressions on Sid's face, it made him more confused. He had a captivated smile plastered on his lips whose meaning Lucky couldn't decipher.

Sid- see you guys. My phone might be out of reach. You already have the contact of Nigam Enterprises so you can dial for it.

Lucky waved at Sid while Faisu again screamed from inside the bathroom 'Byee'. Both Sid and Lucky exchanged a quick glance and disgustingly gagged on Faisu's antics.

Luc- don't behave as a lazy ass and work hard. Make us proud, son.

Lucky teased raising his voice a little so that it could reach to Sid who was already out.

Sid- haan haan mere baap
(yes ofcourse my father)

Sid rolled his eyes, smiling cheekily on the weird ways of his friends to wish him a nice day for work. Ofcourse they won't convey it directly to him.

His steps paused in the way as his eyes fell on the room parallel to his room in the opposite corridor. He was battling between the thoughts of his brain and heart. At last, he pulled out his phone and tapped the send button after typing a few words.

Sid
I'm heading to
office. My phone would be
out of reach.
If you for any
reason want to talk
to me then you can ask
Faisu for the contact number
of the office.
<3