54.Teasings

Next morning Avu woke up with a huge head ache. Her eyes wasn't opened fully and she was holding her head because of the pain.

Sid- headache ho raha hai ?
(Is your head paining ?)

Sid- headache ho raha hai ?(Is your head paining ?)

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Avu- yes...a lot

Sid- have this.... this gonna help you

He said taking a glass of lemonade near her mouth and she without thinking started gulping it. Her throat was burning due to it.

After finishing it, she carelessly got up from the bed without realising her condition.

Sid- so do remember what you did last night ? (smirked)

Avu- what I did last nigh....

But before she could complete, the last night memories started coming in her sight and her eyes widened and automatically blood rushed in her cheeks.

Sid saw her red turning cheeks and smirked wider as now it was his turn to make her pay for last night dids, he had struggled a lot to control himself last night but now he gonna irritate and tease her in return.

Sid roamed around her in a circular path and then stand behind her. He took his face near her left ear and he trailed his finger on her right chick.

Sid- last night you kissed me baby (huskily)

He emphasised the word baby and said his every words slowly to tease her as he could clearly see her shivering body.

SidNeet- don't call me that

Avu quickly shut her mouth when she heard Sid saying the same thing. She can clearly see his smirk from corner of her eyes and she remembers how last night she called him that.

Sid- by the way I've a great effect on you.

Avu- n..no th..ere is no..thing l..ike t.that (no there is nothing like that)

She shuttered which made Sid laugh but he controlled his laughter as he was having fun by teasing her.

Sid- really ?

He grabbed her hands by his and took it near her face level.

Sid- then what is this ?

He said by showing her shaking hands.

Avu- wo... wo... it is because I am feeling cold

Sid placed a light kiss on her neck line and she felt high current inside her body. He then pressed his face on hers and said

Sid- but you are looking too hot like this (smirking widely)

That's when she noticed her clothing and it turned her face into a tomato. She quickly took few steps away from him and started pulling the tshirt down to cover her exposed thighs.