10.Haye Garmi

Reem and Beast Brains were still talking with each other when someone called Reem's name.

She had identified the voice in just seconds as it was Jai who was calling her. The music was not so loud and they were also standing near the entrance only so they easily heard him.

Reem along with Beast Brains looked towards the direction and found the boys of Crazy Dudes coming into the party hall with bright toothy smile.

Reem raised her eyebrows at them and they gave her a thumbs up. They all were surrounding Avu and because of that no one was able to see her.

They came and stand half a meter away from Avneet. Everyone's jaw dropped after seeing the girl who always wears Indians is today wearing a hot western dress. All the boys started drooling over her.

 All the boys started drooling over her

SidNeet's outfit 👆

SidNeet's outfit 👆

She had did a very light makeup which was highlighting her natural beauty. She had used a light natural shade lip gloss which were making her lips look more attractive than ever.

Reem had helped her in getting ready from her dress to makeup. Not helped but forced as so many students had put a nickname of Avu "behan ji" and Reem wanted to show them that Avu can slay in every outfit. She wanted to remove that "Behan Ji" tag from her bestie's name.

Sid was continuously drooling at her without even blinking his eyes for once. It was like he don't want to miss any part of this moment by blinking.

Sid pov
Haye garmi. Omg! Is she the same girl from which I met a week ago. I had never imagined her like this and today she is just crushing the beauty of other girl's by her hotness. Ab to ise satane me aur maza aaega. (Now it will be more fun to trouble her.)

He lightly smirked.

Avu- Reemi mai apne baal peechhe kar lu, please?
(Reemi, can I put my hair back, please?)

She whispered to Reem.

Reem pov
The dress which we choosed for Muskan is totally simple but still elegant. It gives a hot western look and don't even reveal her legs but only one thing it has is the back part. It reveals her milky white back which makes my bestie look more hot. Okay don't even dare to think that I am a lesbian,the thing is that I just wanted to show those Devil Butterflies that they are nothing in front of my bestie.