110.His Wonderful Teasing Skills

Do check out my O

Do check out my O.S if you haven't read it yet and don't forget to give your reviews.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Faisu made a sulked face while staring Sid who was working over some assignment and was grooving.

Fais- kameene, kaun se psychiatrist ko bulau tere ilaaj ke liye ?
(rascal, which psychiatrist should I call for your treatment ?)

Faisu retorted and that's when Sid realised about Faisu's presence. Sid rolled his eyes as he knew what Faisu talking about.

Fais- tu duniya ka pahla pagal hoga jo depressed gaanon par dance karta hai.
(you would be the first man of the world who grooves over depressed songs.)

He dropped himself on the bed leisurely.

Sid- that's the style of The Siddharth Nigam

Sid's outfit 👆🏻

Faisu cringed on Sid's reply and muttered 'cocky Nigam'.

Sid- I heard that asshole

Sid glared at Faisu while writing the points in his notebook.

Sid- lift your lazy ass up, don't you have your assignment ?

Sid scoffs and Faisu smirks.

Fais- me and Jaan were partner so I gave it to a nerd and we utilised the time.

Sid's jaw dropped and he banged his head multiple times on his imaginary door.

Fais- why don't you do the same ?

Faisu shrugged.

Sid- I did this the previous time and that Nakchadi told the stupid professor and didn't even let me get a single marks. I can't take that risk anymore. I so wish I could have some other partner so that I wouldn't have to do this.

Sid laments over his fate and Faisu burst into shrieks of laughter.

Fais- I pity you my not so dear asshole bestfriend