112.Official

A groan escaped through Sid's lips and he continued honking his car. He felt his mood pissing off ,from getting stuck in traffic in almost every ten minutes. How soothing he felt the morning drive even when both were bickering but currently, being stucked in busy morning traffic, he found himself frustrated.

Sid pov
Why can't everyone just take holiday for one day and stay at their home and let me enjoy my ride. It's not daily I take my favourite car strolling on roads.

Just get out of my way, people, and let me go to my college. Sitting idle in the car, stucked between numerous more car, is getting into my nerves. My back is aching already, I think after long someone is going to get a chance to give me a back massage.

And this thought obviously made me smirk.

What must be happening at home ?
Ohh! I'm already missing that hilarious scene. It's really fun to be trouble for her. I specially emphasized to dadis(grandmothers) that how malnouris.. ups skinny their dear daughter is getting.

It was great to see how dadis(grandmothers) fed her lots of food as if they were helping her gain weight for the next five years in a single day.

Not to forget the special deadly glares she was throwing at me. As if I cared as I was enjoying her condition. My dadis(grandmothers) are the most wonderful ladies, so cool, so generous, so amazing.

Finally, after waiting for eternity, did I exaggerat so much ? Whatever, it felt like that to me. Though I'm finally near my college.

My today's plan for college is simple, I'm going to bunk classes with Faisu and Lucky after submitting our assignments. I can't bear to tolerate that nosey mosquito without having any way to light my mood.

The point of Dada was simple that we both can't get disappeared same day everytime to which everyone agreed. They think that it will make others suspicious but as if I give a fuck.

As If I ever cared what fucking damn others think about me, but here not only my opinion matters. It's related to her too so basically everything should be mutual.

As he planned, he totally avoided Kritika as he had to handle Sheetal too, during the get together. As classes were mostly of the revision ones so it won't affect much. He simply hid himself in the music room, which anyone hardly visits.

First and foremost, the boys had their own kind of day out there. They enjoyed their single beer can, that was all Lucky could arrange. They sang crazy not so innocent songs. It was basically a boy's day out, another secret to keep away from the girls.

Like usual Lucky forgot to bring silver pearls and unfortunately Faisu didn't had any mint candy this time. And Lucky gets rewarded for this again and they had to stay in the music room longer than decided.

Later during eventide Sid left for his house. Faisu decided to leave after Lucky will take Jannat and Arishfa out for shopping. Anushka was going out for a romantic dinner with Riyaz, it was going to be their first date after they started dating.

Reem made an excuse that she is going to visit her uncle, Faisu's dad, so she will be out with him and she is taking Ashi along, as for their friends Avu went to meet her nani(grandmother).

Back in Nigam Mansion, the preparation for the little celebration was almost done. All the servants were busy in doing the last minute preparation while the others were busy in getting themselves dressed.

Setting his jet black hair with the help of gel, Sid applied his favourite perfume, slightly taking it's aroma that flared through his nostrils.

Her hands vaguely stopped combing her silky brown hairs, as she seized his droolworthy figure in her mind. He had just inwrought himself in a formal check black pants accompanied by plain white shirt with first four buttons left open that his robust chest was peeking through it.