14.Let me get intoxicated and dance

Everyone was waiting for Avu,Jai and Bhav while Sid was surrounded by so many girls.

Sid's outfit 👆

Jan- ye girls pagal hai kya ?
(are these girls insane ?)

Anu- jab wo janti hai ki unhe Sid se kuchh nahi milega,phir bhi usi ke pas makkhiyo ki jaise mandrati rahti hai
(even when she knows that she will not get anything from Sid, still like flies hang around him.)

Fais- I really think that God had forgotten to put brain in them

Ari- yaa, I am with him. What do you think baby ?

Luc- how can I deny you baby.

And all started laughing. After changing their clothes Avu, Jai and Bhav came back.

 After changing their clothes Avu, Jai and Bhav came back

Avu's outfit 👆

Then Beast Brains and Crazy Dudes sat on the soft grass in a round. Sid had also came back and was sitting with them,this had again spoiled the mood of the other girls.

They were playing a game which Avu was denying to play at first but after some time she finally agreed.

Ran- so the game is simple.There is tray of glasses of "thandai". But one of these glass contains "Bhaang".

Man- a lot of "bhaang".

Avu- a lot means how much ?  (nervously)

Luc- means that in one glass only,you can experience the fun of five glasses of"bhaang" (smirked)

Rim- so game is very easy. We will shuffle all the glasses of "thandai" and then everyone will took one glass and drink it.

Riy- and whoever will get the glass of "Bhaang" (he stops in middle and started smirking)

Jai- kisne "bhaang" pee wo to thode der me pata chal hi jaega (smirking)

Avu gulped her saliva due to nervousness. Everyone was very excited for this special game except Avu. Soon they took the tray of "thandai" and stated shuffling the glasses.