52.I hate myself

When Sid came back in his room, he didn't found Avu there so he was about to go back when he heard sobs from inside the bathroom.

He went and knocked the door for numerous times but she wasn't opening the door which was making Sid very worried.

Sid- nakchadhi open the door by your own or I am gonna come inside

But still she didn't answer so Sid opened the door as it wasn't locked. When he went inside, the view left him shocked and frightened him to the hell.

He saw that Avu's head was resting on the head of bathtub under the shower and her tears are getting mixed with the flowing water.

The water had turned red due the blood which was oozing from her hand which she had build by hitting her hand on the bathtub continuously.

He quickly went towards her and turned off the tap and shower.

Sid- what are you doing? have you gone mad?

Avu looked towards him with her baby expressions.

Avu- go away... leave me alone (sobbing)

Sid smelt alcohol from her mouth and he again left shocked as from when Avu started drinking.

Sid- are you drunk? But why? Did your step parents did something or said something

He cupped her face with his hands and said the last part in anger, but as if she will answer. Sid's face palmed.

Sid- come outside

Avu- no

Sid- I said come (strictly)

But she nodded her head in no as she is too stubborn to listen to him. Sid forcefully took her up in his arms.

She was continuously protesting and punching him and kicking in the air but it wasn't affecting him.

He took her outside and made her sit on the sofa. Then he took out few towels from the wardrobe and went towards her.

Then he wrapped few towels around her wet body and from one he started drying her hairs and she was busy in sobbing.

He quickly bandaged her hands in between thousands of tantrums showed by her. He messaged Vaish to come in his room as he is not gonna change her clothes by his own.

After some time Vaish came there as she was confused that why he had called her so urgently.

Vaish- what happened Sid?

Sid- bhabhi... wo can you please change her clothes

He said pointing his index finger towards Avu and Vaish was also shocked to see her like that.

Vaish- what happened to her

Sid- I don't know but first please change her clothes as she can catch cold...

Vaish was proud on his brother for his gentle behaviour and gave him an assuring smile.

Vaish- don't worry I'll do it

Then Sid went outside and Vaish changed Avu's clothes.

Vaish- Sid come inside

Sid came inside was shocked to see Avu, she was looking very hot and he was drooling over her.

Her long white legs were exposed till her mid thigh. Water was dripping from her silky hairs and she wasn't looking less than a Greek Goddess.

Vaish- ohhh! It was too hard to change her clothes in between her tantrums. She is acting like a kid