65.Raiging Volcano

Hope you liked the new cover

Hope you liked the new cover.. just tried🍅🍉

Sid saw that boy from which he got bumbed was non other than Vishal and that moment Sid was feeling like to smash Vishal's head by his bare hands.

Vis- I.. I am really sorry sir  (nervously)

Sid's eyes was red and he can feel his entire volcano raiging it's temperature.

Vis- pl..please..  do.on't  get  ang..rr..y sir..  I actually didn't saw you

When Vishal saw that Sid isn't replying to him, he decided to go away from their as he don't want to stand their while waiting for Sid to burst onto him.

And he started going from their with his lowered haed when suddenly Sid grabbed his arms.

Vishal slightly lifted her face up to took a glance of Sid's face and he found a straight face with red eyes which was representing fire.

Vis- umm sir

Sid- stay away from her  (sternly)

Vis- what   (confused)

Vishal didn't understand about what Sid is talking as he said something unexpected.

Sid- are you fucking deaf... I   s a i d   s t a y     a w a y   f r o m   h e r

He said separating his every word while adding extra weight on it.

Vis- whom

Sid- you are seriously a stupid idiot or you're just trying to play with ME..

Vis- No.. No.. Sir... there isn't anything like that

He quickly replied being all nervous by Sid's tone.

Sid- better... so just stay your asses away from her

Vis- are you talking about babydoll

The last word which escaped from Vishal's mouth boiled Sid's blood and Vishal can clearly see that how dangerous Sid is looking at that moment.

Sid felt like strangling Vishal that time only but he controlled.

Vis- I.. I  me..an  Avu..  Avn..neett

Sid- yes.. I am talking about her

That particular moment Sid didn't cared about that his dids can create any scene or anyone can hear everything.

Vishal lightly took a deep breath to fill encouragement inside him as he is going to ask back a question to The Siddharth Nigam.

Vis- bu..tt  ww..hy  are  you  sa..yin.ggg  all this, she.. sh..e  is  just  yo..our..rr  riv..v..al and  mor..more..ov..er  yo..u  two  a..are  not.. not  even fr..rien..dds

Sid looked at Vishal with his scary eyes, and Vishal gulped his saliva due to Sid's fear. He can clearly feel Sid's grip getting tighter on his arms.

Sid pov
Yes.. he is fucking right, why am I saying all this. I am just her rival, we are not even friends so why all this is even bothering me... Aahh! That girl is messing up with my brain

Vishal's arms started hurting as Sid's grip got more tighter when he was lost in his thoughts.

Vishal pov
What is he thinking and overall why he want to make me hand less... I don't wanna lose my arms. And why in this world he want me to stay away from babydoll

Vishal was just suppressing his screams. But for how long he can tolerate Sid's death grip, and he finally winced in pain.

Vis- sir please leave me.. it's hurting

Sid left Vishal's arms with a jerk and went from there... not before mouthing  stay away from her  for the last time.

While Vishal was rubbing his arms which was hurting a lot and had turned red. He stand there with confused expression watching Sid's figure disappearing from there.

He directly went into the library while Vishal's words still ringing in his mind... though Vishal told him the reality but Sid was at the top of his rage from that morning incident.

He directly went to the Librarians desk and tapped his clenched fist on the wooden desk.

The Librarian lifted her eyes up from the same position.

Libr- yes Mr. Nigam.. how can I help you

Sid- I need some books..

Libr- you can take them...

Sid- but I don't have idea about where can I find them so can you call someone for helping me

He was trying his best to maintain politeness in his words but the Librarian can clearly sense his bad mood.

Libr- wait let me call Sam.. he can help you

Sid- can you please call the head one..

His voice raised but he somehow controlled himself.

Libr- umm wait..

Then the Librarian roamed her eyes here and there and asked a random boy to call Avu.

Libr- Tom go and call Ms. Kaur

Tom- okay mam

Then Tom went from their to call Avu while Sid was standing their impatiently continuously tapping his shoes on the ground.

Just in few moments Tom came back with Avu following him from behind, but she didn't noticed Sid.

Avu- yes mam.. you called me

Libr- yaa Ms. Kaur please help Mr. Nigam, he is here in search of some books

Avu- Mr. Nigam means that bandar

She whispered to herself and then looked towards Sid who was standing there with a straight face and he don't even looked at her.

Avu- sure mam... please follow me

She said the last part to Sid. He just turned and gestured her to proceed. She maid a confused expression by his weird behaviour.

Then they left from there, with Sid following Avu but he wasn't saying anything.

Avu pov
Is anything wong with him... he is acting weird.

Avu suddenly stopped and Sid also stopped when he saw her stopping.

She turned towards him and raised her eyebrows expecting Sid to say something but in return he also raised his eyebrows.

She frowned at his weird behaviour which was irritating her even more and she made an irritated face while making her eyes small.
_____________________________________________
Chapter word- 957
Please vote and do  inline comments
Tag your fav part or scene

Hope you all liked the chapter...
And no one guessed right that from whome Sid bumped 😁😁

We really had a great time bae and dudes.. siddharthxavni palak2008 and sidneetxcutie

I can't put at the rate because of wattpad's sashta nasha

Your dearest author
~T.R