111.Sexy or Malnourished

Can't even thank you guys enough for this much support, so this chapter for the 400k celebration

Can't even thank you guys enough for this much support, so this chapter for the 400k celebration... 😉
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The sky was still wrapped with darkness and soothing breeze were blowing. The whole corridor of the hostel was totally deserted. Even the students who have early practices are yet sleeping as they still have around an hour time.

This was the best time for Sidneet to leave the hostel together without coming in anyone's sight.

Exactly six months ago, they got tied in a complete unexpected relationship. Being a college student and never having any plans for even any random relationship, it was not easy for them to accept a big bounding relationship like marriage.

But as said when there is God's will then we can't do nothing. Though gradually things started working in a positive direction and drowning then into those emotions which they never thought they will feel for each other.

His melodious humming was adding glory in the creepy dawn silence. He was so lost in his musical world that he don't even realise that he got clashed with someone's back.

His mind twitches back to reality when he heard a girlish whimper.

Sid- Reem!

He snaps taking a few steps back and Reem turned around that her face was facing in his direction.

Rim- ohh hii Siddharth

She smiled but the frown which was previously coloured on her face have still not faded.

Sid- where are you going this early ?

He furrowed his brow as the scenario in front of him was quite weird. Reem was holding Ashi's hand as if supporting her while Ashi was leisurely crouching against the wall, almost sleeping against it. Reem gave him an awkward smile before turning towards Ashi.

Rim- come on sleepy head, move. I've to implement on my plan too.

She scorned in an irritating voice but Ashi chose her first love instead of Reem.

Ashi- let me sleep please

She mumbled in a hoarse voice, literally pleading Reem to not drag her away from her love.

Rim- damn! I've explained you earlier that if we added the colour in his water bottle today then Muskan won't be there to save him.

Sid stares Reem with questioning stare with confusion written all over his face.

Sid- what colour ? What plan ?

Reem sighed and continued putting her efforts to wake Ashi up.

Rim- uss Jai ke bacche ne kaha ki mai moti hoti jaa rahi hoon. Ab mai use dikhaungi Reem Shaikh kya cheej hai. He washes his face from his watter bottle after practicing, before he drinks it so I'm gonna mix food colour in it.
(That Jai said that I'm getting fat. Now I'll show him who Reem Shaikh is. He washes his face from his water bottle after practicing, before he drinks it so I'm gonna mix food colour in it.