68.Mam

A or B

A or B

Actually the old cover was giving that story magical vibes which actually it isn't....

And Bonbrosfamily you're right... I really like experimenting with my covers😁

Fais- seriously dude... you have became so hilarious now a days

Luc- I agree..

He said whike taking a sip from his cold drink.

Sid- am I looking like a joker to you all

Luc- we didn't meant that... but I guess you can be

Both Faisu and Lucky started laughing  while Sid was giving them not so good look.
Faisu and Lucky looked towards each other and then towards Sid and got silent.

Sid was continuously staring at them which again led burst into laughter again.

Sid- what made you two stupids think that I am hilarious ? (raised eyebrows)

Luc- don't you know bro ?

Sid- umm No

Fais- seriously.. don't act dumb.

Sid- stop this round and round and say clearly (in bored tone)

Luc- who says I never get tired of adoring your wild eyes instead of innocent eyes ?

And agin both Faisu and Lucky burst into laughter and that time they heard a thud.

They stopped laughing and looked towards the direction from where that sound came. They saw that Avu was sitting on her knees collecting some books which fell down from her hands.

Fais- hey Avu

Lucky and Faisu quickly knelt down and started helping her in collecting those books.

Those books were huge and heavy and a lot in number and that's why she was having difficulties in carrying them by her injured hands.