92.Averting Feelings

Listen to the upper👆 song in loop, when you find the lyrics in the chap🍅🍉
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Coming out of jolt, he quickly rushed out from his car to check the person who bumbed his car.

He found a man lying on the road on his stomach, groaning in pain. Sid was about go near him when three more men came running to that man and helped him in standing.

Sid- arey tum, kya tum theek ho ? Kya mai tumhe hospital le chaloon ?
(hey you, are you okay ? Should I take you to the hospital ?)

When Sid's voice came in the silent road, those men turn to glance at him.

Sid pov
When they turned towards me, I noticed their eyes which was slightly red. They were even stumbling which means these guys are fucking drunk. Ugh! But still I will have to check that did I hurted him ?

Uhh! They are still staring at me like staue, I need to jolt them back to reality.

Sid- kya mai ambulance bula doon ?
(should I call the ambulance ?)

This time I said my words discreetly for them.

Those men stared at each other in horror and said in panic

Man 1- nahi.. nahi.. ambulance ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Ho sake to bas ek taantrik ko bula do
(no.. no.. there is no need of ambulance. If possible just call a exorcist)

That man's words pushed Sid into aghast, while the friends of that man nodded their head making a pleading face.

What the fuck is this man blabbering ?

Sid- agar sambhalti nahi hai itni peete hi kyun ho ?
(If you can't handle why do you drink so much ?)

Groaned Sid but tried to calm himself.

Man 2- arey ham jhooth nahi bol rahe hai
(hey we aren't lying)

Man 3- waha ek ladki hai..
(there is a girl..)

Man 1- par wo ladki ladki nahi hai
(but that girl isn't girl)

What the fuck! Ahh this guy is heading over my patience.

Man 4- wo ek aatma hai
(she is a spirit)

These guys...

Sid rolled his eyes thinking that they are speaking nonsence. Annoyance was clearly written over his face which wasn't left unnoticed by those men.

Man 3- ham jhooth nahin bol rahe hain. Viswas nahin hota to udhar dekh lo, us taraf ja rahi hai wo aatma
(We are not lying. If you do not believe, then look there, that spirit is going towards that direction.)

That man said in a terrified voice. He slowly pointed at the adjacent road, his hands trembling with fear. All his friends started shivering and were clinging on each other in fear.

Are they delusional ?

Thought Sid to himself and reluctantly turned his head in the direction pointed by the man.

His eyes fell on a famine figure which wasn't visible clearly in the smog of the night.

Shit!

Man 1- kya wo tumhe dikhai de ra..
(is she viable t..)

Ignoring those men, he raced towards her.
Those drunk men looked at each other in horror.