23.Sid makingout in girls's washroom

Next day in College
Today Avu woke up little late because yesterday night,she got very much tired while working in the cafe.

When she reached college, she was already more than twenty minutes late for her lecture, and Reem and her other friends were already in their classes so she decided to go in the washroom.

Avu's outfit 👆

Avu's outfit 👆

The corridor was empty as most of the students are in their classes and some in the canteen.

When she reached the washroom,the view made her shocked. She saw Sid with a girl in the girls's washroom and their condition wasn't looking good.

Sid was only in his jacket.

There were lipstick marks on his cheeks and chest

The girl's hair and lipstick was messed up. They both were standing hell close to each other was holding each other.

Avu made a disgusting face and quickly turned around.

Avu- what the hell! Siddharth Nigam this is not your room,you jerk. This is girls's washroom. So please go and take a room. (yelled angrily)

Sid pov
Is she a girl or not. Means I am her would
be husband and she is asking me to take a room with another girl.

Avu- don't you have any senses, go.. go in the store room or any empty class but just leave from here,you shameless creature.

She was closing her eyes very tightly while the girl was doing her makeover. Siddharth was just standing there with mixed expressions.

Avu- did you left ?

When she got no response, she opened her one eye and turned around and took a glance of Sid who was still stuck in that condition but the girl's condition is now better from before. She again turned around quickly and started cursing Sid in her mind.

Avu pov
He is such a shameless person and my not so dear monsters want me to spend my whole life with him, how can I. No,I have to make a plan soon. He is just disgusting, a complete jerk.