93.Why Again

Listen to the upper👆 song in loop, when you find the lyrics in the chap🍅🍉
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A little medium choclate cake. was kept on the glass framed table, with a candle fixed in it but it was not burnt.

On the sofa parallel to that table, was sitting a young women who must be in her mid twenties and a little girl around seven.

Eagerness and happiness was clearly painted over their faces, accompanied by a sweet smile dancing on their lips.

The little girl was looking very excited, she was continuously licking around her lips gazing at the cake. She was looking like a pure angel that too cute one, in her pink outfit.

 She was looking like a pure angel that too cute one, in her pink outfit

Time was passing, seconds.. minutes.. then hours too. Their smile have now dissapeared. The lady's eyes was darkening along with the night.

Around midnight, the lady's mobile screen glowed up with a message popping on it. She took the phone and read the message.

The little girl desperately looked at her mother, but her mother, Sonia, looked numb. The phone fell down from her hands and tears started flowing down her cheeks.

The girl's eyes also got filled with tears seeing her mother crying.

Avu- mumma.. mumma what happened ? Mumma why are you crying ? Where is papa ?

Soni- he won't come.. he left us

She mumbled and Avu's heart shattered into million pieces.

Suddenly everything got darker and she was just able to see her mother, who was now going away from her like any magnetic power is pulling her mother away from her.

Avu- Mumma.. Mumma

She screamed and tried to stop her but nothing was working. Suddenly her eyes fell on the contrary side, where her father was standing.

Avu- papa look na, mumma isn't stopping

She cried but her father didn't replied. He smiled and started moving backwards, waving his hands and pronounced  take care princess  in the air.

She screamed but it was too late as now she was just standing in darkness. Her mother and father was nowhere to be seen.

She was crying violently sitting on her knees. In this suffocating darkness, some ruthless words were peircing her heart more, being the salt upon her wounds.

You are not our daughter.

You don't belong to our family, just a burden over our shoulder.

She was now just trying to control her tears and burry all the pain in a corner of her heart.

She glanced at herself and found her attire completely changed from before, she was not anymore that seven year jolly kid, whose world turned upside down just in a night.