Missing Dad: For hiromysuperhero

Missing Dad

For hiromysuperhero

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING!: Self harm and suicidal actions, don't read if this will effect you badly.

Another brother- sister one shot. I love these.

Your both 19 and ten months younger than Hiccup (20)

After the second movie.

****************

You looked out the window. It was a bright and sunny day, but your mood was the exact opposite.

"(Y/ N)!" Your mother, Valka, called.

"(N/N), breakfast," Hiccup said, knocking on your door. You walked over to the door and opened it, revealing your worried older brother. You have him the best smile you could before he followed you downstairs.

"Good morning, (N/N), Hiccup," your mom said.

"Morning, mom," Hiccup greeted, plopping in his chair. You silently sat down in yours. "(N/N)," Hiccup drew out, "don't you have something to say?" You shook your head no and they both sighed.

"Please, (Y/ N)," your mom begged. "I want to hear my little girl's voice."

You opened your mouth to talk. How could you not? You didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"G- good m- morning, m- mommy." Your voice was a bit raspy since you hadn't really used it in a few weeks, but it made your mom happy.

"Thank you, dear," she kissed your forehead and set your breakfast in front of you.

"Thank you," Hiccup mouthed when your mom wasn't looking.

You ate breakfast, listening to Valka and Hiccup chat like usual.

"(N/ N), can I talk to you? Alone?" Hiccup asked. You nodded and he lead you outside. You were going to talk on your morning flight together? Okay.

You started to get on (D/N), your night fury, but Hiccup stopped you.

"Nope. The dragons are staying today." He took your hand and began walking towards a certain statue.

"Look, (Y/ N)," he began, "I know you're going through a rough time- I am too- but you need to stop pushing everyone away. Or, at least me and mom. (N/ N), mom wants to get to know you. But you keep pushing her away. I want my little sister back. Astrid wants her best friend." He stopped, turning and putting his hands firmly on your shoulders. "Please, (Y/ N), say something. Do something! And I don't mean lock yourself alone in your room and you cry."

"B- But I want dad." Tears sprang to your eyes, followed by his.

"I know. So do I. But he wouldn't want you to shut everybody out like this. He would want you to spend time with mom and Astrid and playing with (D/N) and exploring the surrounding islands like we use to! (Y/ N), I miss you. I know you're sad and depressed. I know you feel scared and alone. But I am here for you. So is mom and Astrid and (D/N) and Toothless and anyone else in the village. You don't need to be alone."

You pushed him away, shaking your head. You muttered "You don't get it," and ran away crying.

He called your name multiple times, but you didn't stop or slow down.

You ran to the cove, where you and Hiccup met (D/N) and Toothless. You immediately went to a patch of dirt, picked up a stick, and started drawing. At first, it was random lines in the dirt, then it got more complicated and before you knew it, you had almost finished a drawing of your beloved father.