Mine Forever: For Euphoria1peace

Mine Forever

For Euphoria1peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yandere!

You are 18

Hiccup is 20

Before second movie

******************

You smiled as your crush greeted you with his kind smile.

"Hey, Hic!" You greeted with a short laugh.

"What are you doing tonight, (Y/ N)?" he asked, leaning against the wooden fence that surrounded your backyard.

"Nothing much. Just some gardening and maybe a quick flight with (D/N), you know?"

He nodded. "How about we go on a date?"

You blinked.

"A- a d- d- d- date?" you stuttered.

Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, something he always does when he's nervous. "Yup. A date. So, wanna go?"

You looked at the ground but smiled softly. "S- Sure. I would l- love to."

Suddenly, Hiccup gained his confidence back. "Great! I'll be back in an hour." He ran off before you could say anything more.

And with a smile on your face and high hopes about the date, you went inside to get ready.

**********

Knock! Knock!

"(Y/ N)! It's me, Hiccup!"

"Coming!" you called back. You ran down the stairs and quickly opened the door.

You smiled as you took in each other's appearance. He wore brown pants and a dark green tunic. Not his usual attire (though it came close to his old one) but you thought he looked hot.

You wore a (F/C) tunic, brown pants, and one of Hiccup's old vests that he gave you when he stopped wearing them a few years back. They fit you perfectly. Your (E/C) eyes sparkled with excitement and your lips curved into a bright smile.

"Are you ready?" you asked, eagerly.

"I am, mi'lady," he chuckled. "Toothless will be taking us, if you don't mind."

You giggled, "I don't mind at all." With a kind smile, Hiccup guided you to Toothless before both of you climbed on and flew off. You squealed at the sudden and quick take off and wrapped your arms securely around Hiccup's waist.

He chuckled at looked back at you. "Beautiful," he murmured.

"What was that?"

"I said you're beautiful," he repeated, loud enough for you to hear. You blushed but faced him as you gave him your signature closed eyed smile.

"Thanks!"

The rest of the flight was silent, but ended at one of your favorite places: the cove.

"Hiccup!" you gasped, jumping off of Toothless and looking at the picnic blanket laid out, four rocks sat at each corner to keep it from flying off and a picnic basket laid in the middle.

"Care for a picnic, mi'lady?" asked Hiccup, confidently, holding out a hand for you to take.

"Yes, please!" You nodded, taking his hand and letting him lead you to the picnic. He sat next to the picnic basket and you sat in front of him. You beamed as he reached in the basket and took out all of your favorite foods.