The Girl With A Heart Full Of Kindness. Part 2: For alphaflower123

Part 2

For alphaflower123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month and a half after the first part

Hiccup's P.O.V

****************

"This is where you live?" (Y/ N) exclaimed. "You've got it all, Hic!"

"Yup," I smiled at her excitement. I fell in love with her quickly and I've been happier. My dad noticed, my grades went up, and life looks a lot more colorful. She's different than any girl I've ever met.

"Awesome!" she giggled, her eyes sparkling. "Are we going to go in?"

I blinked. "Oh, yeah." I turned around and unlocked the door. "Ladies first," I smiled, stepping to the side. She dashed inside and looked around.

"Wow!"

"It's not much, but it's home."

"Hic, have you gone blind? Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours? This place is awesome!"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. I guess for someone who lived on the streets would find even a two bedroom house awesome.

"Can we explore?" she asked, eagerly.

"Of course."

"Yay!" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me place to place. She explored my house three times in an hour before she was satisfied.

"You happy?" I asked, preparing us a snack.

"Yup," she sung, kicking her feet underneath the chair.

"Good. I'm glad." I set her plate in front of her.

"Thanks," she giggled, before digging in. She didn't even finish half before claiming she was full and asked if I wanted it.

I shook my head. "(N/N), I get plenty of food. You finish yours. Don't worry about me."

"You're my first friend, Hic, I'll worry about you if I want to," she said, but finished eating her food. She had two plates. "Ah, that was good. I haven't been full in nearly four years. Thank you, Hic."

"No problem. (N/N), can I ask you a few things?" I asked, ducking my head down.

"Of course."

I looked into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "Where's your parents? Why do you live on the streets? Why do those other kids live on the streets?"

Sadness filled her eyes and she looked down at the table. "Sally, Kathy, and Dally were orphaned, Hadley was abandoned by her unemployed mother, Robby, well, his mom left him at a park a year ago, and Oliver ran away from his alcoholic parents."

"What about you, Rae, and Carina?" I asked.

"Rae and Carina are my brother and sister. Our father beat me senseless before I packed our bags and we ran away in the middle of the night three years ago. We walked from Mississippi to here, Texas."

"Wow. I'm sorry I asked."

"No, no. It's alright. You were just curious. I don't blame you. I'm not too upset. You don't gain a single thing from misery. Take it from me."

"I will."

"But please don't tell the others. They just think we ran away. They don't know I was abused."