Happy Birthday, Mi'lady: For LeilaniTapizEsquivel

Happy Birthday, mi'lady!

For LeilaniTapizEsquivel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 20, Hiccup is 21. After the second movie.

********************

"(Y/ N)," a hushed voice called, shaking your shoulder. "(Y/ N), wake up, sleepy head."

"No," you pouted, waving your arm behind you to stop the person from waking you.

Hiccup chuckled. "Sorry, sleepy girl," he grunted, picking you up bridal style. "But it's time to wake up."

"Why?" You whined, keeping your eyes closed and resting your head on his shoulder. "I don't wanna wake up yet."

"Why not, silly girl? This is your special day."

"Yeah. I know. That's why I want to sleep in. Just ten more minutes."

He sighed, but gave in. "Fine. Ten more minutes. Then it's time for the birthday girl to wake up." He laid you gently back on the bed.

He started to walk off put you grabbed his wrist. "Cuddle," you begged, staring at him with big (E/C) orbs.

He smiled and nodded, laying next to you. "How can I say no to you?" You snuggled into his chest as his arms wrapped around you. "I might give you a few extra minutes now," he smirked.

You yawned. "Good. Now quiet, pillow. I'm trying to sleep."

"Yes, mi'lady," he smirked, kissing the top of your head.

He let you sleep in for twenty minutes.

"Thank you, Hiccup," you said, kissing his cheek as you walked past him. He had been waiting at the dining table as you got ready for this special day.

"You're welcome, mi'lady."

You were about to make breakfast but he snuck up behind you and grabbed your hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"Uh, making breakfast," you said, making it sound like a question.

"No you're not. Today's your special day. I shall make breakfast today, love."

"Okay," you giggled, as he led you to the table. You waited patiently as he made breakfast before setting the plate/ or bowl in front of you.

"There you go, mi'lady."

Your eyes widened as he set a plate/ bowl full of (favorite breakfast) in front of you.

"Oh, Hiccup. This is awesome! I can't believe you did this for me!"

"Anything for you, my dear." He kissed your cheek. You blushed slightly but began to eat your food.

"Thank you, Hiccup," you smiled as he demanded to do the dishes for you as well.

"You shall do no work today, mi'lady," he said. "Today is your special day, after all."

You waited patiently as he finished the task.

"What do you want to do today, my love?" he asked, sitting in the chair next to you.

"Um, spend time with you and the gang. Yeah, that sounds nice. Uh, spend time with you. Then, uh, that's it. I guess just spend time with you after we hang out with our friends. That sounds nice."

He chuckled, it was easy to see you hadn't thought about today very much. But Hiccup had...

"Well, then, I have a surprise for you tonight. A few of them actually. But before we go..." Hiccup pulled out a box and handed it to you. "You birthday present, from me to you."