Water To The Rescue: For _Rebel_Gal_1215

Water To The Rescue

For _Rebel_Gal_1215

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are 19, Hiccup is 20

Spoilers! Do not read if you haven't seen HTTYD 2 (have you all seen the second movie by now? Or should I still put the warning there?)

************************

You waited patiently for Hiccup and Toothless to finish racing while you played with the water that seemed to cater to your every whim. The water flowed through the air as your arm moved gracefully to in the same direction.

(D/N), your (D/T), chased the water, swinging her paws through the cool liquid as she pleased.

You giggled when a pair of hands covered your eyes and a familiar voice ordered, "Guess who?"

"Let me guess: Hiccup."

The hands removed themselves and a figure walked into your line of sight. "Correct, mi'lady." He watched you manipulate the water a few more minutes before asking, "Ready?"

Immediately, you moved the water back into the pouch at your side and smiled. "Am I ever! Let's go!" You shoved him towards Toothless and got on (D/N) as fast as you could, taking off before Hiccup finished getting on Toothless.

"Hey!" you heard Hiccup shout.

You slowed down and waited a few seconds for him to catch up. For a while, you let Hiccup lead the way while you two engaged in a conversation.

After a few hours, you started goofing around and doing tricks.

"Hey, (N/ N)," he called.

"Yes, Hic?"

"Watch this." He immediately stood up on Toothless and jumped off.

You had watched him do this hundreds of not millions of times before. You predicted that they would free fall for a while before nearing the ocean and then Hiccup would get back on Toothless and they'd fly back up next to you and (D/N).

You were wrong.

Hiccup fell a bit before pulling at something on his leg and spreading his arms out wide, revealing the wings in his flight suit. He glided through the air with Toothless a bit behind him.

"Oh, that's why he calls it his flight suit," you said to yourself, watching him in awe.

Hiccup looked behind him to smile at you. You smiled back and he went back to looking in front of him. After a few minutes he yelled, "Yeah! This is amazing!" as y'all entered a thick fog. The trip through the fog was short and y'all quickly saw a sea stack that Hiccup was headed straight for. He panicked, and you saw him loose his balance for a second. "No longer amazing!" he announced. "Toothless!"

Toothless struggle to catch up to his rider, and you shouted out, "Hiccup!" as Toothless shot a plasma blast at the sea stack and engulfed Hiccup prospectively into his wings. A huge chunk of the sea stack came falling down over you, and (D/N) somehow wrapped you into her wings as she hit the island just past the sea stack and rolled down the hill after Hiccup.

Once you stopped rolling, you patiently waited for (D/N) to set you free before crawling out of her wings and greeting Hiccup and Toothless with a smile.

"Wahoo! That was awesome!" you laughed. "Thanks for the save, (D/N)."

"We've got to work on your solo gliding there, bud. Your rescue maneuvers were a little sloppy there," stated Hiccup, dusting himself off. You giggled as Toothless frowned before throwing a pebble at Hiccup's head. He blinked as he felt the impact. He whipped around, smirking.