Happy Snoggletog, (Y/N)

Happy Snoggletog, (Y/ N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways- you are both 20 something, you decide.

WARNING: It will have both of Hiccup's parents so it's a bit different. He is NOT chief though. Hope you enjoy

************************

"Guess who?" a voice teased, just seconds after a pair of hands clamped over your eyes.

You smiled, "Um, I don't know. Who could it be, Hiccup?"

He laughed, letting his hands fall to his sides as he walked around to face you. He gently took the blanket you were making out of your hands and kissed you.

You giggled when he pulled back a minute or so later. He caressed your cheek. "I love you, mi'lady. Happy Snoggletog, (Y/ N)."

"I love you, too. Happy Snoggletog." You stood up and he pulled you outside, then put your hands on his shoulders and his hands on your waist before swaying you both back and forth.

"Maybe," he dragged out, leaning his forehead against yours, the tips of your nose barely touched his. "But, I would die for you."

"So would I," you replied.

"Well, I love you more."

"I doubt that."

"Oh, really? Well then, I'll just have to  prove it to you," he smirked.

"How?" You asked.

"A surprise." He took a breath and pulled tried away from your grasp. Your eyes widened and you grabbed his arms. "Shh, relax," he whispered, releasing your hands from the sleeves of his shirt. "Trust me."

"Hiccup? Is something wrong?" You asked, nervous by the sudden change in atmosphere: playful and loving to serious and slightly unsettling.

"No. I just have something to ask you," he said, nervously, sticking his hands in his pockets and avoiding your gaze.

"Well, then, out with it," you demanded, leaning on one leg with a hand on your hip, the other hand was palm up slightly out towards him be for either returned to your side.

"As you know, it's Snoggletog." You nodded once. "And- and- I- I- have s- something t- t- to ask you."

The fact that he was stumbling on his words was worrying you. Why would he be so nervous? Did something bad happen?

"Hiccup," you asked, worried, taking a step forward with your hand slightly out towards him. "Hiccup, i- is something wrong?"

"No, (Y/ N)," he smiled, nervously.

"Hiccup, I'm getting scared. What's wrong? Please tell me," you begged.

He hated hearing those words. He hadn't meant to worry you. He quickly shortened the distance between y'all and wrapped his arms around you. "Shh," he cooed, rocking you back and forth again. "Shh, I'm right here, sweetheart. (Y/ N), I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry. Don't be frightened."

You welcomed his warm embrace and let his soothing words comfort you.

"Come on," he smiled, tilting your head up. "Let's go to the feast in the Great Hall."

"Okay."

He pulled you to the Great Hall, where he got your food for you as you got the seats.

"Hey, everyone," you greeted the gang as you sat down next to Astrid, the only one who didn't drive you insane.