The End Of Your Future: For jubie1234 and Snow_the_snow_fury

For jubie1234 and Snow_the_snow_fury

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are both 21

No Astrid

Shape shifter (night fury) reader. And, you're the alpha of all dragons.

Snoggletog

*******************

You shifted freely into your human form. You shrugged off the odd feeling that came with shifting and ran your fingers through your (H/ L) hair. You huffed at the night sky. It was your favorite time of day- despite it being night- and hated having to go inside.

"You never cease to amaze me," your boyfriend informed, dazed. He carefully climbed off of Toothless and made his way over to you. "First with your looks, then your knowledge on dragons, next your powers," he paused to wrapped his arms around your waist, "then with Drago, and becoming Alpha of all dragons, and now this." He turned you around and slowly lowered to his knees. His lips gently pressed against your stomach. "Hey, little one, I'm your Daddy. You're going to make me the happiest man alive once you're born."

You giggled as he rubbed his nose against your stomach. You pushed him back, but he wasn't having it and held you closer. "Hiccup, stop it. It tickles."

"Excuse me, but I am talking to our unborn child," he teased, mimicking a female's high pitched voice.

You swatted his arm as he stood up. "No one- let alone any girl- talks like that."

"But it got you to laugh, my beautiful girl. I have a surprise for you."

You beamed, "Really? What is it?"

"Now, now, if I tell you, it won't be a surprise, silly girl," he cooed, tapping your nose. You giggled and relaxed as he pulled you into his form. "I'll give it to you in a few days, on Snoggletog. For now, we need to get some sleep."

"Fine," you huffed, not wanting the day to end. "Morning?" you asked.

Hiccup chuckled and pecked your lips. "Of course, silly girl. I'll see you bright and early."

"Okay! Goodnight, Hic."

"Goodnight, mi'lady. Sweet dreams. And goodnight to you, too, little one," he cooed, kneeling down to talk to the tiny bump on your stomach.

He opened the door to your small house and shut it behind you. You quickly prepared for bed and almost let sleep take over.

A creak popped your eyes open.

"Hello? Who's there?" you called, sitting up.

Silence.

You walked to the top of the small staircase. "Answer me! Who is there?"

More silence.

You grumbled, blaming your own imagination as you turned back to bed. You reached the bed, pulling the messy blankets to your shoulders just for them to be pulled back.

"Hey!"

*********************

The next morning was bright and cool. Perfect for a good morning flight. The only problem: you weren't there. Hiccup frowned; you were never late. Never. He looked at the sky, checking the time. He sometimes arrived late, himself, but you were always on time, if not early, and never left without him. What could be taking you so long?

"Come on, Toothless," he said. He flew directly to your house and knocked, surprised to find the door open by the force. "(N/N)?" he called, worried. "Are you alright?" He wandered inside to find the place a mess. Worried, he ran up to your room to discover what had happened. "Help! Someone help!"