Taken Care Of: For dawnsyndulla345

Taken Care Of

For dawnsyndulla345

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brother- sister one shot

Hiccup is 17. You are 16

Warning: has self- harm and bulling. Do not read if this will affect you negatively

**********************

"Useless!" Bertha, a buff young female your age, cursed. "You're even more pathetic than your brother was before he made peace with the dragons!"

You gasped as she kicked you in the side. Already on the ground, you curled into ball as others joined.

"Pig!"

"Yak dung!"

"Pile of rotten dragon eggs!"

"(Y/N) the Useless!"

You got up, ignoring the pain in your back, shins, and arms. "I'm. Not. Useless!" You pushed Derek back, not pushing him an inch, though he swayed in surprise.

"Ha!" he laughed, pushing you into an empty barrel, knocking it over. "Weak and useless."

"(Y/N) the Useless! (Y/N) the Useless! (Y/N) the Useless!" the kids cheered.

"Chief's coming!" a girl warned, and they scurried like rats, leaving you bruised and struggling to get up.

After a long minute, Stoick was finally in hearing range and you leaned uneasily against the side of a house.

"Hey, daughter!" Stoick greeted, pulling you into a hug.

You rasped, "Hey, Dad." He crushed you harder, popping your back. "Dad, breathe."

He set you down. "Sorry, dear. Have you seen your brother?"

"Hic? No. Why, you need him for something?" you asked. "I can do it."

"Nah, it can wait. Thanks anyways, dear."

"No problem, Dad," you murmured, eyeing a snickering Bertha hiding a few houses down. You curved your shoulders in, your fresh bruises still aching from the recent beating and the bear hug.

"But if you see your brother, send him my way."

"You got it, Dad."

"See at home, dear."

"See you, Dad."

You watched him walk off, wishing he thought you were as useful as your brother. But now you were the disappointment of the family. The skinny twig with no accomplishments. You sighed, jumping as a hand clamped around your shoulders.

"Awe, does daddy hate you? Think you're useless!"

Another set of hands shoved you to the ground.

"That's because she is useless!"

"Yak dung!"

You didn't cry, though you wanted to. You never cried in front of them. It was something you learned from your brother when he was considered useless.

You pushed yourself up only to be kicked back down.

"Where does Useless think she's going?" Bertha asked. You glared up at her, letting her see your tear- filled eyes. "Awe, is the baby about to cry?" she asked in a baby voice. Her limp quivered in a mock. "Waa waa waa! I'm weak and useless! I'm not fit to be a Viking! I should just- Go. Die." She mimicked you in a high pitched voice then said the last two words with a threat laced in it.